Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ezreal weak ADC at this state of the game

Creator: picoforever September 16, 2016 7:50am
1 2
picoforever
<Member>
picoforever's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2016 7:50am | Report
I've always liked the play style of Ezreal and I do still use him sometimes, but I generally feel like he is at a weaker state than most other ADC's at the moment (Jhin, Lucian, MF, etc). Wanted to know what others feel about him atm. Cheers :)
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2016 10:35am | Report
Didnt we have literally this conversation in a question the other week or am I imagining things? He may not be top tier competitively, but hes still a solid safe pick in your general ranked games if you prefer him over other ADCs (he's the only ADC I personally play if I have to ADC.)
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2016 10:58am | Report
I think Ezreal is in top 3 picks atm or generally top 5 if we are speaking generally across all elos.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
picoforever
<Member>
picoforever's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2016 3:23pm | Report
I'm sorry I just joined MOBAfire as a member today so I didnt know that there was already a thread about this :b anyhow I feel like he falls of pretty hard in terms of DPS the longer the game progresses compared to other ADC's if you choose the Blue build, and has a very limited range if u go de TF build. But then again this maybe more in the lower ELOS since peeling isn't very present there. Just for the record what kinda builds do you go for when playing him?
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2016 6:48pm | Report
Pretty sure everyone does Blue build at this point. TF got nerfed for ADCs did it not? (the lack of crit)
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2016 8:17pm | Report
Ezreal's strength depends on how much you can abuse his mobility, poke, and power spikes. If you play him like a typical backline ad you will get outdamaged and scaled by standard scaling adcs like Jinx Kog Ashe.

Ever since the last year he's been probably right below the fotm meta ADs. As of now he's probably right below Jhin Ashe Sivir in terms of strength
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2016 9:34pm | Report
Embracing wrote:
Ezreal's strength depends on how much you can abuse his mobility, poke, and power spikes. If you play him like a typical backline ad you will get outdamaged and scaled by standard scaling adcs like Jinx Kog Ashe.

Ever since the last year he's been probably right below the fotm meta ADs. As of now he's probably right below Jhin Ashe Sivir in terms of strength

bby i love u
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2016 5:08am | Report
Pretty sure everyone does Blue build at this point. TF got nerfed for ADCs did it not? (the lack of crit)

Like 10 % of the people still build Trinity Force on him. It's completely viable and far stronger in terms of damage. It does have less utility though.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 17, 2016 11:33am | Report

bby i love u

i love me too
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 5, 2016 10:03am | Report
I am not a fan of Blue Ezreal if I am honest but that might be because I am in Lower elo but I tend to find 90% of all Blue Ez players do not quite understand how to get the most out of him despite producing some insane amounts of damage.
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide