Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

IP Bank

Creator: TheJohn June 8, 2011 10:47am
32 posts - page 2 of 4
Ikutozuki
<Member>
Ikutozuki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 12:28pm | Report
There really aren't "horrbile", "bad", "worst" champions in this game. They all have their ups and downs and the label of being a bad champion comes down to being a bad player of that champion.
Super Support Ikutozuki, at your Service!
Traa1703
<Member>
Traa1703's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 1:09pm | Report
Soronto wrote:

Cassio is the worst champion in game to date.
Someone had to take so those of you that like her will get angry, but its true.And when she gets something like 600-800AP, she is impossible to kill. With 800AP her Q deals almost 1k damage every second (holy ****).

I'm fairly certain it's 1k damage over 3 seconds, not 1k damage every second... that would be slightly overpowered.
+ Rep plx
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 1:11pm | Report
I can see fiddle being down there. Gangplank not so much.
Soronto
<Member>
Soronto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 2:27pm | Report
Do I look like I'm raging, or something? No. I just play Cassio a lot and I know that she is really hard to counter. Trust me... If you think that Cassio is a ****ty champ then you propably didn't play with or against a good Cassio (happens a lot, many people don't know how to play her). :P

Traa1703 wrote:

I'm fairly certain it's 1k damage over 3 seconds, not 1k damage every second... that would be slightly overpowered.

No. I did like 800-900 every second. I used it on Ezreal with full hp and he died even before DoT was over. (we were both lvl 18 with full builds). I repeat: I used my Q only once and then I turned back, because his team mates were coming.
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 2:33pm | Report
Love how i turned this topic into a discussion on casso :3

But i can tell you that i play casso alot, and quiet good. But she is still just really low tier in my eyes. She has 2 ok spells, one awsome spell and 1 worthless **** spell.

The problem is that a deacent champion will out dance you, and only a stupid team will chase after casso when she has ult upp.

But she is ok, her ultimate is really strong as a counter inniate ability, will be able to turn a fight if needed, i guess it is nice that she is never played so no1 knows how to counter that ultimate ;).

All in all, i culd rant along time on casso, but she is really weak, her spells are easy to dodge, so she is either reliable that enemies are sleepy or that you got another stun/slow to help you out.

Either go back on topic now or close ;) Sorry OP for derlaing, my respone:

Well i don't really see the point ;) put a postnote on you screene or something ;D
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 3:02pm | Report
I'd rather have a pledge system:

Quoted:
I pledge: [selected Orianna]

Quoted:
Orianna Pledge accepted

Quoted:
IP is now locked until 4800 IP is reached. IP will be automatically spent upon this time.

Oh, what if I change my mind?
Quoted:
I wish to change my pledge.

Quoted:
I pledge: [selected Vayne]

Quoted:
Pledge change accepted. This 3 hours to process. No IP will be spent even if the previous pledge amount has been reached. Pledge change may be aborted at any time before the 3 hours are complete.
Vayne Pledge accepted

What if I want to remove my pledge?
Quoted:
Pledge cancellation accepted. IP lock persist for 3 hours. Cancellation may be aborted during this time.

Players would force locks on themselves to eliminate tempation.
The extra hours for changed are there to ensure any decisions you make are absolute and any indecision will be given plenty of time for after-thought.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 3:29pm | Report
Or you could, ya know, just keep your mind set on one champion and not worry about anything as you gain more and more IP.

JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 3:34pm | Report
B-Wong wrote:

Or you could, ya know, just keep your mind set on one champion and not worry about anything as you gain more and more IP.

There's this thing...
A horrible little thing...

called Temptation.
Most of us have it.

If you don't...
well...
%^$&^%E^*%#*E&D*^E&^%$#&^%#*&F*U&RHY^%$E%#%&$RFY%W%$@$#!@$#W YOU, LUCKY &^%#%$^@$%@
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Crazy Smurf
<Member>
Crazy Smurf's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 3:45pm | Report
I play like... Vlad, Vlad, Vlad, Vlad, Vlad, Vlad, add 'bout 94 Vlads and 1 Xin.
Why bother buying new champions, going through all the learning curve and actually going back to your favourite picks...

About Cassio... what i dislike about her is that her poisons are too easy to avoid, decent movement speed and Cassio isn't happy, and without DoT, she isn't that useful anymore.

IP Bank, dumb idea, if we could store money (like 5,000 IP e.g), and then get 2-7% profit from it (depending on the ammount stored let's say) per week, it would be useful, so you can play, get a bit of IP and get a little bonus from Tribunal + Bank.
- Witcher 1 and 2 Collecter Editions - Best RPGs in tha World -
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 3:48pm | Report
^ If we could store IP and get interest, then that would be awesome.

In fact, why don't they do that now?

Even 2% interest at all times to your current IP would add up. You could probably make enough to buy a few runes.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide