Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

is it weird

Creator: jinlee October 2, 2012 9:04am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

64 posts - page 5 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 11:48am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Him and Tristana are dating yo.

That *****. Rumble named his machine after her and everything. Sad Rumble.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 11:54am | Report
Didn't read the other pages. :I

Anyway. Men have portrayed women in history for ages. Just look at Japanese theater. Hell, even Greek and Roman theater did this.

Check to the mate sir.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 11:57am | Report
miss fortune is also really hot same with sona im gonna get them cuz of the birds eye view i got
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:02pm | Report
"if God came down every 20 years him coming down would be meaningless and it would do nothing to save people and illogical if you take a science class youll notice that everything just fits together to absolute perfection even down to the atoms it takes more faith to ignore how absolutely complex creation is than to realize its God"

No it wouldn't. I would be super excited every 19 years because God would come soon. What exactly do you mean that everything 'fits together'? Everything is intelligent design? So, the appendix is intelligently designed? the appendix has killed millions of people, and it does absolutely nothing. it's basically a ticking time bomb in our bodies.

Why do we breath and eat through the same tube? Thousands of people die every year from choking on food? What kind if idiot would use the same tube for both? That's like if your car had one hole, and you put gas, washer fluid, transmission fluid, and brake fluid in it.

Just because something is complex, that doesn't mean it's designed. Quite the opposite. Signs of intelligence come from irreducible complexity. Look it up. Theoretically there is no part on an airplane that can be removed and it will still be an airplane. Every piece has a function. Pubic hair, the appendix, excessive ear hair, the poor positioning of the heart, it just doesn't point to an intelligent creator. If god created is, he's stupid. the body is incredibly inefficient. Left to our own devices, our life span would barely let us out of our 20's. MODERN science BY HUMANS improved human existence a billion-fold. No more starving, no more freezing in the winter, etc. Fresh water, all man made creations.

Sorry, but he burden of proof is on the person asserting the claim. You assert that God is real, and your evidence is that we're 'complex down to the atom'. Sorry, doesn't cut it. That's not sufficient evidence for me.

Can your religion tell me why chimp dna and human dna are 97% similar? Because genetics and evolution can.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:04pm | Report
for ****s sake lock this thread
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:05pm | Report
I'm going to respond to the poster. If he asserts something, I'm going to counter. It's his thread. if he wants to talk about religion, let him. it's way more interesting than ZOMG SONA KARMA SO HAWT.

How dare mobafire forums be intellectually stimulating.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Clu Gulager
<Member>
Clu Gulager's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:07pm | Report
mods already warned everyone, feel free to talk about religion in a thread that was created for it. i'm all for stimulating discussion.

*edit - i only say this because i generally find your LoL thoughts helpful and i don't want to see you banned again.
Anastasios
<Member>
Anastasios's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:08pm | Report

KARMA SO HAWT.

Many thanks to MissMaw, LaCorpse, Xiron, Arcana3 and Joxuu for making me sigs!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:12pm | Report
Ew...
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 12:13pm | Report
no it isn't weird. Girls a naturally inferior to men, this law also applies in league. So i mean if you want elo, league of men
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide