Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Is Twisted Fate A Viable Adc Now? Should We See...

Creator: Kalaaver July 28, 2014 7:49am
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 2:36pm | Report
We all know that you are the loving kind of person. And the one who writes about hot and steamy stuff about yordles.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:13pm | Report
You mean to tell me you AREN'T the op of your class in the Navy Seals, involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and have over 300 confirmed kills?

For shame.

That would require me to play an fps. Gross. I tried the airforce, but I got booted when I shipped my recruiter with my dominatrix ace pilot Poppy.

(Turns out he was gay. Oops!)
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:31pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

What the **** did you just ****ing type about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with typing that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the world wide web, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

I copy pasta too ;)

P.S - Yea I'm a idiot, I just read your Biography on your profile. -_-
Check out my Poppy Guide, and my Sexy Signature Shop.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:34pm | Report
It's less funny the second time around.
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:34pm | Report
It's less funny the second time around.

Ouch man, well try this.
Twinkle Twinkle little ****
Name a guy you haven't ****ed
Was he skinny, was he tall
Nevermind you did them all
Twinkle Twinkle little *****
Close your legs it smells like fish
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:41pm | Report
This topic is so lame. Kind of fitting with this being about adc TF and all.

While we're on the topic of lame adc's with no get aways or escapes, how bout that Miss Fortune?
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:42pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
This topic is so lame. Kind of fitting with this being about adc TF and all.

While we're on the topic of lame adc's with no get aways or escapes, how bout that Miss Fortune?

What about dat Ashe?
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2014 7:02am | Report

*grabs popcorn*
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2014 9:09am | Report
He doesn't play too well because he just doesn't have the range and utility to survive in lane.

It's like playing any other "ADC" that normally scales with AP (ADC Ahri)... but just slightly better.
If you want to help me, teach me.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 30, 2014 10:45am | Report
I think adc Ahri is generally better than adc Twisted Fate, if only for the fact that her aa range is slightly larger and that her ult actually doesn't invite an adc to do stupid things, and is usually more useful to adcs(dashes op)

Not that I would advise on using either in a match on dark and dork(life and death sounds so serious).
********'s a pretty good fertilizer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide