Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Karma never played.

Creator: Pigeoniscoop June 17, 2012 8:43pm
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 1:32am | Report
after playing karma a decent amount of games, i am confident to say that she is a horrible support, since she has no steroid and no real cc. If you plan on picking up karma, i feel shes the best in midlane with 3 gp10 going for d-cap dfg to 1shot the opposing carry (will work)
she is a great farmer with awesome basedamages, so you are fine picking up gp10!

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
tumbalumba
<Member>
tumbalumba's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:39pm | Report
Karma is a pure support material but you have to be organized. 18% (32% mantra) bonus MS from her W is just to sick but you have to coordinate with your team. She can speed up an slow down everyone your and the oposite team. A shield and a nuke at the same time E. A heal and damage Q. All of her abilities are AoE which is another bonus to her. And you people think single target or AoE by the sociology studies. Im able to think both. If youre playing AP (AP BURST CASTER) with her you need a Galio Amumu or some like that in your team. If youre playing support you need 20$ CDR around 2.5k mana and at least 200+ AP.
No one gives her any credit. Why? Cus no one nerly plays hes propertly. Everyone thinks oh oh im a suporter now oh oh and goes standard suport items runes and rest. Well youre wrong. I actualy tryed playing her as an off tank suporter and won nearly every game like that. People focus you dispite your items they still think youre squishy but youre not. Stay alive with her due her shield and heal she can sirvive the whole team fight being focused plus she can slow/speed up enemies or alies lets say carries. Ill make a build for her as a off tank suport check it out.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:42pm | Report
She works but if you win the game with her any other support could have done the job...better...
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:14pm | Report
Karma is a very strong champion that fills a supportive ROLE but she is not a support,(Coming from a person who plays karma frequently and has an all karma smurf account) Karma has very High base numbers on her skills which makes her do well in bot lane , but there are other supports who can go down not and do better while scaling harder. Karmas best use (IMO) is a solo lane where she can get farm and make the best of her ratios. Karma is not popular largely due to the fact many players of the community have given her a bad rep, she needs a commitment before she can be used as a good pol for you champion. Karmas beat use is the ability to give amazing healing/supporting abilities to her team much better then many players are used to. Picking karma solo allows for your team to have a kill lane support like blitz bot and still have a strong support for endgame.
This was my karma facts where I wrote my opinions on karma .

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:17pm | Report
I like her a lot, will try solomid by baiting with other mages
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:19pm | Report
Karma isn't played cause other supports are boycotting her cause of her ***.

Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 10:41pm | Report
The main reason is that people like to follow the meta, and she needs cs to be effective. Because of this, she doesn't fit in a lane, as other supports are better with 0 cs, while AP mids are better for carrying.

She needs much more gold/ap to be effective than any other support.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2012 11:50pm | Report
So reading this thread inspired me to try karma out. And I was blown away by her power. Her AP ratios are extreme. I laned with a graves who was in TS with me, and with that extra communication we stomped our lane so hard. Shield poke is insanely strong. We would do this combo for our harass: Grave dash in> I mantra shield him While leashing the opponent> Graves buckshot, auto while they are slow and either ulti to finish (100-0 was happening over and over) or just back away and laugh as they go back to shop after 5 seconds in lane.

And even if somehow they managed to out damage us I still had this AOE dmg+heal. Later on in the game I had built a little bit of AP (abyssal + kages + a wand I think) and my shield was 600shield + 600 damage. The heal was significantly lower, but still a lot and leash was 600~ damage if you could pull off the hit with the chain.

Idk karma underrated imo. I'm off to play solo top karma and fool around with her some more as a tanky AP. Thinking RoA>glacial/FH>abyssal>dcap.

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 12:51am | Report
I love Karma. I will continue to play her and do well with her because I know she does things that nobody else can do.

These Karma debates... useless vs awesome. If you don't like her, ignore her. Those of us who do, make good use of her. :)
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2012 3:28am | Report
Karma's heal is according to a percentage of the target's hp or something (it's on the top karma guide), it's not related to your ap. Which is actually pretty awesome, since you will heal exactly the same with or without ap items/runes/masteries.

I wish I could lane with a good karma :c

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide