Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Inhouses (Come Play!)

Creator: Mowen March 10, 2014 4:56pm
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 8:05am | Report
Honestly especially watching the video I played god awful in the first game, I'm literally standing around doing nothing 90% of the time trading badly and getting spoon-fed kills from ganks. I wasn't even moving for fights and I saw one part where I was walking in place like a ***** for like 5 seconds instead of joining a fight because I wasn't sure it was a good fight god help me.

I actually thought I was playing better in the second game but I wasted my heal unnecessarily on the gank, forgot we were down in summoners and got screwed because of it. Also our team was 0-12 or something so yeah.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 8:10am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:
Eh, honestly there wasn't much to say about those games, both were pretty onesided. I did indeed save my Flash because I figured I was dead already in that first game btw, the Exhaust on my way back slowed me down enough for Rammus to catch up to me quite easily. Maybe my support would've been taunted if I had used it though, who knows.

Also I'll try to let you guys know asap whether next week's inhouses will be on Saturday or Friday, currently still discussing. If anyone has a strong preference, feel free to let me know :P

Yeah, it was a shame. Wasn't really anything to analyze :(

I strongly prefer Saturday, although I probably can't play every Saturday either.

Luther3000 wrote:
Honestly especially watching the video I played god awful in the first game, I'm literally standing around doing nothing 90% of the time trading badly and getting spoon-fed kills from ganks. I wasn't even moving for fights and I saw one part where I was walking in place like a ***** for like 5 seconds instead of joining a fight because I wasn't sure it was a good fight god help me.

I actually thought I was playing better in the second game but I wasted my heal unnecessarily on the gank, forgot it was down and got screwed because of it. Also our team was 0-12 or something.

Nearly was a flawless game for blue team, 12-0 indeed but they gave up one turret.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:00am | Report
So basically, you spent 10 minutes talking about how devastating it was for blue side to lose that 1 tower? ;D
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:03am | Report
utopus wrote:
So basically, you spent 10 minutes talking about how devastating it was for blue side to lose that 1 tower? ;D

Did I? The game only lasted 20 minutes and that tower fell at the 15th minute or so.

In all fairness there wasn't too much to talk about. Boring games but I had fun :p
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:24am | Report
Vynertje wrote:
Boring games but I had fun :p
You missed both of my "plays" as Leona. >:(
Nice shoutcasts though ^^
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:47am | Report
If I'm not mistaken, all games last inhouse were stomps, we couldn't get one that felt really balanced u.u
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:47am | Report
You missed both of my "plays" as Leona. >:(
Nice shoutcasts though ^^

Report directed camera pls

Thanks tho ^^
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:48am | Report
I thought you'd mention more of what I was doing, as you're a support main or whatever, but nooo it's Rammus this Karma that...

FalseoGod wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, all games last inhouse were stomps, we couldn't get one that felt really balanced u.u

I do wonder why.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:53am | Report
The was only one Rengar game D:

Also Vyne, I've started watching the cast and I can tell you one thing from it's start: you move the camera WAY too fast. Like, you switched through the three lanes at least once in two seconds. Idk if it's the automatic redirection or not, but it's very dizzying. Maybe disable it? (if that's possible)
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:54am | Report
One 17-1 Rengar game, yeah.

And also Vyn there are hotkeys you could use rather than taking a minute to see how much vision purple has.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide