Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Inhouses (Come Play!)

Creator: Mowen March 10, 2014 4:56pm
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 1:23pm | Report
Yup, that's basically it. I could change it to normal/ranked if that makes it clearer, but the point is it has to be PvP experience, not games vs bots.

Also, I would say that someone with only 200 wins is still quite new to the game, especially if it's true that your friend already has well over 200 but isn't even level 30 yet.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 1:24pm | Report
(It says normal, not ranked).
It says wins including ranked, actually.

RinaNichole
<Member>
RinaNichole's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 2:17pm | Report
So bottom line is with all this stuff, I have no hope of joining despite only playing bots for practice and doing more PvP lately, just because I haven't won enough. ._.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 2:30pm | Report
Well how many pvp games do you have, approximately? The 200 wins minimum is in your interest primarily, it won't be fun or a good learning experience to get destroyed in lane and be weaK all throughout the rest of the game because you were forced to lane against someone who has far more experience than you do.

by jhoijhoi
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 2:47pm | Report
it appears, from what I can see on lolking, that she has...8 normal wins (?) and is level 23.

but the total PVP games, dunno.
RinaNichole
<Member>
RinaNichole's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 4:20pm | Report
13 wins if you count Hexakill, which it doesn't, and 37 total games. For someone unranked who only started PvP regularly at 20 and gets matched with silvers, its not a bad ratio in my opinion. Not that it will get me anywhere in this case.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 4:22pm | Report
So bottom line is with all this stuff, I have no hope of joining despite only playing bots for practice and doing more PvP lately, just because I haven't won enough. ._.

On EUW at least, almost everyone who plays is gold+. That rule is to stop people like you (no offense) getting completely outmatched and going 0/10 in 8 minutes against people who are 100x better than you.

It's not some kind of discrimination, it's purely to try and make sure the game is fun for everyone. :P

Are you NA or EUW? If you're EUW, you can add me (SKT Vapora Dork) and I'll spectate you, and I'll say whether you're good enough to at least not get destroyed in the inhouses.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 4:26pm | Report
I am trying to be an in-house regular, but last Sunday it was hangout at my friends house and binge watch the first 8 episodes of game of thrones or stay at home and play in-house.

we also went bowling it was great.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 4:38pm | Report
If you're EUW, you can add me (SKT Vapora Dork) and I'll spectate you, and I'll say whether you're good enough to at least not get destroyed in the inhouses.
Subtle :^)

by jhoijhoi
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 5:05pm | Report
Quoted:
Subtle :^)

? :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: