Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Most Op champ?

Creator: kaas August 8, 2010 3:38pm
85 posts - page 3 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 4:43am | Report
Problem with Karthus is that he has no really damage in a team fight
Sure he can use Lay Waste but with all the action he will probably miss

Personally I think Garen is OP just for the fact he doesn't even need many resistance items cause of courage and can spin out of trouble, and he has no mana or even energy

That said I think Miss Fortune is slightly OP, mainly because of he ridicolous passive and ultimate (which is ironically enough often used awfully)
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 4:45am | Report
I wouldn't go as far and saying Miss Fortune's Ultimate is OP, it's easily avoided and it's channeled. Though I agree on the awful part.
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2010 4:29pm | Report
I know this thread sorta dropped off
But recently as I've been playing the champions in the current free week I would say Taric is Sooo OP
Ironically enough I had great success playing DPS with him as my mana income was huge that way and my stun, ult, shards, black cleaver combo destroyed most heroes instantly

A lot of champs have been nerfed recently. However I would still say Garen is OP, Morgana is probably OP because of the excellent synergy in her moves and her spell shield is just sooooo good

Also Miss Fortune isn't OP, her passive is however and Sona most certainly is. Soraka is a rather **** support champion but Sona does the same sort of support Soraka healing and increasing ally team-mates AND doing damage to the enemy

I reckon however if Nunu had a shorter channeling on his Ultimate he would be better. Because I always feel this is what holds Nunu back

And Xin Zhao isn't OP but I see so many people using him really badly. I mean even if I get ganked at the start a lot its easy to pull off a 12/6/14 with him and win the game. Although a lot of nerfs recently have shaken things up
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Relimitt
<Member>
Relimitt's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2010 6:27pm | Report
Evelynn. Need I say more?
Vortixd
<Member>
Vortixd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2010 10:17pm | Report
Relimitt wrote:

Evelynn. Need I say more?

Ummm, what lol?
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2010 11:12pm | Report
Vortixd wrote:

Ummm, what lol?

yup lol, agree :P

OP-ness. In terms of support, Sona. AoE Heal (ok aoe'ish not full aoe but still) that is totaly spammable, and costs no mana at all. Speed boost and great KSing capabilities.
In terms of tanking. I think Morde needs a nerf. His farming capabilities are realy strong, Easily pushes a double lane alone, has a skill that boosts his MR and AR so he can easily focus on Sunfires. His damage is stupid insane for a TANK.
In terms of DPS hmmm, i cant say anyone atm.
Casters? hmmm Vlad maybe a bit,
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 16, 2010 12:55pm | Report
Mordekaiser is NOT a tank.

He just got a rechargable shield and spammable nuking abilities to push with. No CC, and sometimes he's like a fifth weel.. he doesn't componsate for anything. All you gotta do is burst him down with some CC at the right moment, if you fail to burst then you fail. Is he OP? Yeah, but once you get higher up the ladders he's pretty ******** pathetic. A composition with good teamplay ruins everything for him, key champions being: Amumu, Morgana, Galio etc. = Ragequiting Mordekaiser : (
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2010 1:46am | Report
In terms of OP, yes Mordekaiser is SUPER OP. He didnt get any good nerf ever so far.
Compared to other tanks he is considered OP coz of his spammable spells that let him farm exremaly efficient from lvl 1. This gives him an edge over other tanks. More gold = better items and feeded tank is realy bad thing. Considering he is a fighter not a pure tank, he is quite scary.

Imho they should make his siphon cd lvl up with skill. So no more 6 sec always but a 10/9/8/7/6 for example.

Morde OP yes, but not as a tank like Ala said. As a tank... Amumu is the most OP of them all... % based AoE Damage, srsly HUUUUUUUUGE ulti circle that catches you even if you are outside of it, another stun that is great to chase, quite bursty with toss->tantum. Amumu is atm best tank for ranked games. His ulti is OP as ****. Size, duration, damage...
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 18, 2010 8:09pm | Report
Thank god they are nerfing the length of galio and amumu ults. Although i was just gonna pick up galio. =\
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
The Fr0zen
<Member>
The Fr0zen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 23, 2010 5:54pm | Report
Amumu easily... From playing with friends ive found him to be game breaking. Bandage toss in, tears, tantrum then Ulti. and everything pretty much dies apart from tanks. its horrible. and only like a 70 sec cd... its just horrible. as soon as he hits level 6 and gets a sunfire, everyone looses.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide