Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

My take on Elementz' Graves Tier List

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 October 25, 2011 10:06pm
1 2 3 4 5
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 10:06pm | Report
Honestly, I think the current meta relies on pubstomping.

Tier 1 - Karthus(Tele + Revive), Graves, Akali, Morgana, Talon, Kassadin, Casseopia, Cho'Gath, Nidalee, Tryndamere, Shaco, Lee Sin, Brand, Caitlyn, Kennen, Kog’Maw, , Xerath

That is his Tier 1.
Pubstompers: Karthus, Akali, Morgana, Talon, Kassadin, Nidalee, Tryndamere, Shaco, Lee Sin, Caitlyn

Almost-Pubstompers: Graves, Kog'maw, Cassiopeia

Honestly right now I think the harder you stomp on your lane, the more likely you are to rise in elo. That is what Elementz is saying. I personally disagree with this. Because just a few months back, the exact same reasons were why a lot of these champs were poor... ok well maybe not EXACT reasons, but the same strengths are tied to weaknesses. Tryndamere? Shaco?

How many good shacos have you seen lately.

I've seen one. Me and Evildice duo queue'd the past few days
4 out of 5 of our last games were shacos. ALL of them literally cost us the game. There should be a little side-note to this tier list. *CAUTION: If you do not main this champ or have significant experience with them, this tier list is NOT ACCURATE!

Christ man, soooo many people follow this tier list, yet the majority of these champs are AT MINIMUM difficult to play.

Tryn, Shaco, Kass, Cass, Xerath, Lee Sin, Kog'Maw, Karthus, Nidalee. All hard to play. Thats almost half the fricken Tier 1 right there.

Elementz literally said "you dont have to be good at karthus to rise in elo with him. just try not to die in lane and try to farm, then just dive in teamfights, revive tele back in and you will win." No. I promise you. Karthus takes skill. A lot of skill.

**** Elementz, man. What were you thinking? SOOOO many noobs read that like a ********ed religion. This is why so many of my ranked games suck right now. It's like the ELO gods laugh at my anguish. And there is little to nothing I can do about it.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Rozsud3k
<Member>
Rozsud3k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 10:09pm | Report
I thought that Tier Lists were an opinion and I thought they were ranked on their utility, not their difficulty.

I do agree though, that you shouldn't follow a person's opinion like the Holy Bible, because that's just stupid.

I don't even
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 10:24pm | Report
Quoted:

Honestly, I think the current meta relies on pubstomping.

How do you define pubstomping?

And yes, Elementz tier list is someone a blessing and a curse upon LoL. ;)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Sacull_Kinslayer
<Member>
Sacull_Kinslayer's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 10:57pm | Report
The game is like a wheel... it goes round and round... what is new becomes old and what was old becomes new again. It is a cycle.
Did I manage to assist you in any way? Hook me up by hitting that nifty +Rep button.

All guides have been archived due to my not being able to play LoL currently. The information is still there and is good but until I return they will be archived. I am able to keep them updated and current though.

Vladimir's Blood Resource. Designed for beginner's and beyond.
Vladimir's Blood Resource: Post Nerf Edition.
The Exemplar of Tanking: Jarvan IV .

Making a Guide by jhoijhoi This is everything you need to know about making a guide. Amazing.

...and Buffy staked Edward. The End.
Kanohi
<Member>
Kanohi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 11:08pm | Report

The game is like a wheel... it goes round and round... what is new becomes old and what was old becomes new again. It is a cycle.

The cycle of elo shall continue. Yours will fall and mine will rise.
-Nasus
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2011 11:29pm | Report
heh.

anyway tier lists are ******ed.

also i wouldnt say graves caitlyn or brand are difficult (especially not brand) but yeah the rest of them are.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 12:06am | Report
Quoted:

Tier 1 - Karthus(Tele + Revive)

What is this, I don't even...
Atarios
<Member>
Atarios's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 12:26am | Report
Beeswarm17 wrote:

What is this, I don't even...

Whats wrong with it? Havent you seen it before?
Thanks Jhoi,Xenasis,JEFFY40HANDS for the Sigs ! :D
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 12:28am | Report
Actually, I've not come across it in a serious game, I don't think. But is it seriously the best thing in the game to Elementz? It is the TOP OF HIS TIER LIST. I don't even begin to understand why. >_>
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 12:34am | Report
Did you see how pro m revive/TP Karthus was?

TP/Revive Karth is just really strong. He gets the benefit of his passive both times and, if he dies and a bunch of people manage to escape, he revives and ults. GGPENTAKILL.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide