Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New type of Drafting: Reverse Draft (EDAM)

Creator: Non Sequitur August 27, 2012 9:36pm
1 2
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 9:32pm | Report
crossfire wrote:

I agree with this guy. I hate aram. Not being able to choose your champion and everyone going in one lane really wrecks a lot of the game's stragtegy. Melee champs get screwed over, and carries can't carry unless they get fed as you can't farm at all.

Well it's supposed to be a switch-up of practically the only game mode on League. I love playing ARAMs because it's something different than the vanilla concept that I've been playing for the past 3 years. But it is not for everyone, that I get.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 9:53pm | Report
Because you aren't supposed to "tryhard and win" in aram...
Non Sequitur
<Member>
Non Sequitur's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2012 10:02pm | Report
crossfire wrote:

I agree with this guy. I hate aram. Not being able to choose your champion and everyone going in one lane really wrecks a lot of the game's stragtegy. Melee champs get screwed over, and carries can't carry unless they get fed as you can't farm at all.

ARAM isn't for everybody, I'll admit that, it's more for people that want to unwind after a bout of teeth clenching ranked games and who can laugh at their own (and others) dumbassery. EDAM brings both of those worlds together with the strategy of trying to counter-setup your opponents team and the fact that your getting champions you normally wouldn't play under normal circumstances.

So in short there's 2 kinds of LoL players: Ones that can play for fun and ones that just get butthurt when they lose.
Rozsud3k
<Member>
Rozsud3k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2012 6:36pm | Report
ARAM is dumb. Which is why it's so fun.

But yeah, to each their own.

I don't even
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide