Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nunu's Slow

Creator: FreestyleZer0 March 10, 2011 8:29am
15 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 1:56pm | Report
Jet wrote:

W is the best carry buff in the game

100% uptime, 100% slow / as slow, nunu is the best anti-carry support in the game

^ this

he does have a role :D
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 2:53pm | Report
Hmm, pball gives slow?
Didnt know that one, should pay a bit more attention to rammus, rarely see him.
Anyways, yeah the slow is just hardcore at the start, along with his W and an cc ally he can basicly just murder you and your ally if you are further then the turret and dont have any teleport or 2 stuns.
Later on he does tend to get outshined on damage unless fed ofcourse but at the start he is fearsome with any cc'er, even at level 1 it is a fearsome combination :P.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 3:00pm | Report
It's his only offensive harass skill.
That's why Zilean's Time Bomb is so ridiculous.

Also, Zilean is comparable late-game. If you're slowed, and no allies to fight him off, you're as good as stuck that way~
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 3:35pm | Report
Jet wrote:

W is the best carry buff in the game

100% uptime, 100% slow / as slow, nunu is the best anti-carry support in the game

Exactly, he's kinda underrated IMO.
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2011 4:44pm | Report
As far as I know, I've NEVER had a bad game with Nunu. He's one of my favorite champions, as the way I build him he ends up with 500 AP and 3500 hp, making his Iceball do some great damage. It's not all that hard to catch enemies in the ultimate either, just get a Banshee's Veil and have your Amumu use his ult. If Amumu is banned, Jarvan's ult MIGHT work, but most likely just as a distraction more than anything, as most players won't react quick enough to stun Nunu specifically if Jarvan is doing crazy damage to them as well.

Nunu is severely underrated in my opinion though, I've only gotten 2 pentakills, and one was with him. 3 with ult, iceballed the next one, my teammates stunned.slowed the last two, and I ksed em for my penta >:D

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide