Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 101 of 1800
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:33pm | Report
here's the issue with stacking deathcaps...

it costs so much more than stacking AA staffs.

Even if it is better.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:37pm | Report
QQ work tomorrow, had no time for LoL tonight T_T gotta sleep.
Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2011 10:40pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

First of all yes thats true, but it's still a waste. Stacking deathcaps is still better for over all damage and stacking aa's is unviable on any champ because you don't get enough mana. Getting an AA and then BV, FH, RoA, etc is viable but really only good on Blitz.

So true, especially worthless on the champs that DON'T use mana, yet the deathcap stacking isnt such a good idea even though it gives the most AP, it's also the most expensive AP item and unless you're really really really fed you shouldn't deathcap stack at all. Even a void staff would be more productive.
Also my QQ: Was on a winning spree in ranked then the person I beat came in next match on my team and we lost. And the twitch on the other team focused me all day long and I got oracles but he had an infinity edge and two phantom dancers derp. I got like 20 deaths. Ohsofun.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 3:25am | Report
QQ. Won three ranked games in a row. Took a break. Got absolutely rolled, lost 14 elo. Basically all progress was cut in half due to that. Also yeah.

A member dc'd half way through the game, so it was 4v5 for about 5-10 minutes. In that time the enemy team destroyed four towers.

Pathetic.

When someone dc's there should be an option to nominate a substitute, or at least replace them with a bot or give the allies 10+ damage/ap or something to make up for the missing person.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig unintentional collab with Jovy and me ♡
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 7:18am | Report
Arranged 5s people would DC on purpose just to give the buff @_@

The solution is to simply not count the game. Give people a time limit after a DC. If after 5-10 minutes someone who DCD doesn't return the game doesn't count towards your record in anyway.

Sure it could be considered time wasted, but you'd be wasting it anyway if someone Dcd, this way their is some forgiveness for soloquers or duoqueres.

QQ Too early for me to be working...I should be asleep finishing my dream about beautiful girls. But who am I kidding? I don't even get the girl in my dreams XD.
Hershyy
<Member>
Hershyy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 7:22am | Report

Arranged 5s people would DC on purpose just to give the buff @_@

The solution is to simply not count the game. Give people a time limit after a DC. If after 5-10 minutes someone who DCD doesn't return the game doesn't count towards your record in anyway.

Sure it could be considered time wasted, but you'd be wasting it anyway if someone Dcd, this way their is some forgiveness for soloquers or duoqueres.

QQ Too early for me to be working...I should be asleep finishing my dream about beautiful girls. But who am I kidding? I don't even get the girl in my dreams XD.

The Loss Forgiven feature should be applied to situations like this. That way the team with the d/c or afk wouldn't count the game, but the winning team still gets the wins and +elo.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 7:42am | Report
It would be a draw, which the ELO system should include anyways (Draws are part of the original equation).

A draw would give equal IP to both teams as if neither had won, and not count for or against your ELO.

A surrender, however, would still be a loss, because you are choosing to lose the game.

This would encourage people to continue to fight even if they are down a person or two, as opposed to surrendering because "we're gonna lose either way".
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 7:45am | Report
Well unless someone as IMBA as me carries the team ;P

I agree wiff you Nameless. Can has draw pl0x?
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 7:46am | Report
All I can think of is that game where we were 4v5 and you still got a quadra with Tryn XD

But yea...DRAW please
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2011 7:54am | Report
XD that's why I said it :P But I was too bad and didn't carry us that game T_T Loss forgiven me please?

QQ: My dream was...Just too good, and now I'm at work when I wanna be home doing sommit cool @_@ and of course I work tomorrow TOO blaagaahh.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide