Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 49 of 1800
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 9:19am | Report

****ING RANKED PISSES ME OFF.

I WIN ONE, LOSE ONE, WIN ONE, LOSE ONE, STAY AT 1:1 RATIO AND SAME ****ING ELO 20 GAMES LATER.

I AM MAKING NO PROGRESS, AND I HATE BEING STUCK AT 1200 ELO SINCE EVERYONE IS SO ****ING BAD, SO I JUST LOSE AND CAN'T GET OUT T_T

AND IT'S NOT THAT I DO BAD EITHER; I USUALLY DO PRETTY WELL, BUT WHEN PEOPLE FEED, OR LIKE LAST GAME MAO KEPT FREEZING THEN D/C HALFWAY THROUGH AND DIDN'T COME BACK SO WE HAD NO TANK, WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

WE WERE LIKE 20-5 EARLY GAME LAST GAME, IT WAS A WIN IN THE BAG THEN OUR TANK LEAVES, DOESN'T COME BACK, WE LOSE.

LIKE WTF

I'M JUST SO PISSED RIGHT NOW

I NEED SOMEONE GOOD TO DUO WITH

OMG

Duo with me.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Soronto
<Member>
Soronto's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:28pm | Report
OH DAT GANGPLANK

1) 4 Avarice Blades. We told HER (because it was a girl) that they have unique passive but she was like "I know what I'm doing noobzors, go **** your mothers" (yes, she said that)
2) Later sold them all and started to build items with no crit chance... I'm not the best Gangplank player out there, but I think that he needs some crit chance, doesn't he?
3) Feeder. 2/7/3
4) She left the kitchen, so I reported her.

GG (of course we lost! We also had her noob friend Xin who died like 100000 times)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:47pm | Report
Just because the whole male populace can't cook and can't find the butter in the fridge because it is behind some bok choy doesn't mean that...

... you know what, nevermind.

Freaking stay out of my kitchen if you can't boil water without burning it. Proud to be the mistress of the kitchen.

----

Wrath. Last night we played with someone we don't like. And you ended your game like the second we got into queue (ranked). God dammit, would have preferred to premade 5 with you than him. You suck.

Soronto: Jet builds Shurelya's on GP.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 6:57pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Just because the whole male populace can't cook and can't find the butter in the fridge because it is behind some bok choy doesn't mean that...

... you know what, nevermind.

Freaking stay out of my kitchen if you can't boil water without burning it. Proud to be the mistress of the kitchen.

Oh dear mistress of the mighty kitchen. Tell me. Why can't we men cook? We won't survive without you. :D.

__
The only thing I really hate are insta lockers.
I really enjoy playing ranked PREMADE. Solo queue ranked is a terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible [repeat for unlimited profit] idea. So what do you do when boredom knocks at your door and your friends are not available atm ? You play solo queue normal games.
You go in like " Ah well I really like to play Annie. But I also know that there are more players who really like and who might pick her. Better make a Tank and an AD runebook so I am still flexibel in what I can pick."

You start hitting PLAY and at the same moment you are overcome by a nightmarish feeling. You don't know what it is. You look around in your room. Trying to find the source of that feeling. Thinking "Is a Nocturne here?!?". Suddenly LoL-Client comes back up. You feel like " Yeah let's do that" Hitting "Play now".

Not even ONE second in log in screen you see 4 ppl locked in with Annie Anivia Brand Evelynn.

I mean asüdfaü0fh c'mon..Really ?!!??! :<
If I could help you +rep me ;)

J'amuse mon monde mais le monde va mal
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 7:04pm | Report
haha, pro composition there :P Enemy team totally aren't going to buy null magic mantle as their first items :P

Also, I don't think men can't cook. They just can't be bothered to learn if there are other people to do it for them QQ

The boys I lived with didn't even know how to cook spaghetti until I showed them.

Jesus, what were they doing when their mothers were cook-...

Oh right...

This spans back generations...

SIGH.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 7:10pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I don't think men can't cook. They just can't be bothered to learn if there are other people to do it for them QQ

The boys I lived with didn't even know how to cook spaghetti until I showed them.

Jesus, what were they doing when their mothers were cook-...

Oh right...

This spans back generations...

SIGH.

A vicious cycle :P. Well, I'm really an exception in my circle of friends. I really fell like an outcast :D. I mean...I can cook a filet with white-wine-sauce with selfmade fries and awesome veggi stuff....and that better than my mother :D....
Once my parents were away and I convinced a girl that I won't survive without her cooking for me. Well, it endet up with me being in the kitchen while the girl was watching TV QQ

Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 7:34pm | Report
have my guide be 89% 25/25 votes
have 2 people who (i assume, just viewed the 'cheat sheet' and not the explanations) downvote it without explaining why.
have guide be 84%

the hell is this.
If you are gonna troll, at least be like hey your guide sucks. say something... it doesn't even have to be constructive.

Also, I will admit that my guide is incredibly unique, so I can understand that there will be the occasional person who just expects to read the cheat sheet view and be like oh **** i understand what they are doing, but with my guide, that isn't the case, there are tons of choices that will make you go WTFNUB and downvote if you don't actually read the text portion.

Many thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for my epic sig
da_neo
<Member>
da_neo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 7:36pm | Report
Bloofyre wrote:

have my guide be 89% 25/25 votes
have 2 people who (i assume, just viewed the 'cheat sheet' and not the explanations) downvote it without explaining why.
have guide be 84%

the hell is this.
If you are gonna troll, at least be like hey your guide sucks. say something... it doesn't even have to be constructive.

I fear that too. I'm not looking forward to the "after 20 votes + comments" mark T_T

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 8:17pm | Report
I don't. I have yet to get more than 15 votes on a single guide of mine...
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 24, 2011 8:35pm | Report
I'm done with this game.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide