Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1205 of 1800
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 8:28am | Report
got drophacked or something in soloq again... we were at their nexus towers... game went on 10 minutes later and i couldnt reconnect... happens too often

what was weird is that when the game was over it wasn't even in my history?
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 8:59am | Report
Did you lose LP? :<
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 9:10am | Report
nope
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 12:21pm | Report
rito ****ing pls. EUW 2 second laggs every second average 3 dc's per player.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2014 7:44pm | Report

why do I even try... was even 9/0 until Riven 2 shot me twice... Thresh saying I have downs syndrome every 5 seconds, Kha`Zix calling me a *** and saying I can`t land spears every 5 seconds then suicided and quit the game for 5 minutes after saying "**** this afk", Lucian was just bad and wouldn`t listen to me and Ryze was basically following Riven and dying to her no matter what was happening... we're doing Baron? Ima teleport to a ward in their jungle and try to 1v1 Riven without any armor

And yes my build was pro
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 9:30am | Report
Force myself into a ranked game to get into my series (had 81 LP but my MMR is very good and the anticipated amount of LP I gain is between 27 and 30, I lose about 12). So this game is going awful. It starts out as 0-4 and I died in lane before level 6 without their jungler being about (never happens, ugh). So it's going pretty bad and on top of everything our jungler, Fizz, is flaming everyone calling them noobs, expressing his desire for our moms to get cancer and for us to all go to hell and so on. All whilst having given FB, died to the Wight at some point and, you know, playing jungle Fizz in the first place.

So I kinda gave up at some point because even if you disregard the Fizz being a flamer and so, their Vayne is very fed and me and Sivir aren't doing great in lane. Anyway eventually we actually do catch up, miraculously. We have good fights and eventually take Baron, were ahead in objectives and our Singed was apparently doing well since he was pretty relevant in those fights. Anyway basically we win after a few fights and baron and yeah everything's great.

I get the aftergame screen and it's not darkened and there's no box saying "Grats ur in series woo". So I look up and it says that I got 12, or 14 whatever, LP. ?!?!?!? I played a few games before this so my first assumption is well okay great you broke your godly MMR. But then you see people in chat being like "lel loss prevented". Loss prevented??? Loss prevented??????????????????????????????????????? NOBODY was lagging that game no one disconnected or complained not even I had any spikes or ping issues even with my awful internet connection but okay yeah NOW THAT I WIN THIS DIFFICULT AND STRESSFUL GAME I will get loss prevented even though I've played and lost two or three ranked games before this one.... OK riot that seems fair all right yeah okay. I'll just chill here with my 94 LP and go lose the next game and kill myself or something.

yeah none of my friends are around no one to rant to...

edit: yes I did lose the next game, no less prevented. At least I'm at 81 LP again, it's like I didn't waste 2 hours of my life at all ^___^

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 9:35am | Report
Quoted:

yeah none of my friends are around no one to rant to...

we are your friends ^_^
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 10:28am | Report
94 LP Coupled with high MMR = you can dodge up to two games. Many games are won in champ select, so you shouldn't be worried about your case. If you think you're at a disadvantage because your opposing team has a better selection of champions than your team, just queue dodge.

Sorry about your fizz though. Those kinds of people get me salty
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Nebrasketball
<Inhouse Regular>
Nebrasketball's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 11:06am | Report
No games are decided in champ select. I've lost to ap trist support and won with tf ADC. Honestly I've won more than half the games where in champ select it looked like we were going to lose.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 3:18pm | Report
You can sometimes tell the kind of players you're playing with though

I for one never dodge on purpose (I have by afking a few times, twice in my promos T_T) but there are a lot of lost games that I pretty much knew were going to happen before they even started

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide