Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1206 of 1800
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 4:02pm | Report
That's true. I can usually tell if a game's gonna go south right in select, but I try to suppress that and keep a positive attitude. Cause generally in games like that it's your attitude that does indeed make it a loss. Or it's the top lane Fiddle who has already started flaming and is claiming that clarity is a good spell and just misused.

But, eh, I'm in my series guys. Played 7 games today just to get 49 LP, so this is still a QQ post, okay?

Oh and the Fizz was awful but he wasn't the only flamer I've seen today. You know normally I'm the first to disagree with someone who claims that the lol community is toxic because I rarely see people trolling or flaming, or even going AFK. The Fizz seemed friendly in select and made some kinda joke even with all that :D :D stuff, so ingame when he started flaming it really seemed like he was joking. Because seriously this was a really cliché flamer. Started out with noob, then /ALL report my noob team and then I hope your mom gets cancer/ you go to hell. 100% stereotype flamer and so it seemed like he was trolling. So I wasn't even phased at first because it did seem like a joke, ergo at first I didn't even reply at all and then when I kinda "figured out" that he was serious I just threw some sarcasm at his face.

Next two games also have flamers, and I keep a positive attitude because I really wanted to win, and on my last game I unleashed my pent up rage at the guy. He didn't talk after that.

by jhoijhoi
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 4:08pm | Report
I came to the conclusion today that I really suck at being anything squishy.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 22, 2014 7:30pm | Report

I came to the conclusion today that I really suck at being anything squishy.

im the same way, i dont like dying as soon as i get hit by a random flying projectile

also QQ all i do is go to work come home and sleep now, people at work are annoying because apparently one of my bossthings thinks i hate her and other people at work told her i hate her even though i dont talk to anyone so now i have to avoid her so i dont have her walk up to me saying ")))::: do you hate me?"

oh and also someone almost died at work from an asthma attack so i had to deal with that
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2014 6:56am | Report

This defines my luck in games the past week.
SkidmarkD
<Member>
SkidmarkD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2014 12:09pm | Report
Is EUW taking the piss again?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2014 12:13pm | Report
SkidmarkD wrote:

Is EUW taking the piss again?

Not sure if this is a question or an expression of astonishment. Either way, your post seems fairly redundant.
AngGod
<Member>
AngGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2014 5:44pm | Report
I just played a game as Twisted Fate, the first game i have played as him in ages. I did well in lane for the first 6 minutes, but then i began to get camped. Every single onther member of my team got absolutely wrecked, and then i kept getting 4 man ganked, and i fell really far behind. Farther behind then my teammates who had actually lost their own lanes. They then asked me why my farm was so ****, and why i did no damage, and why i wasnt porting anywhere. I said, "well maybe because I cant go past my turret, if i stop to channel ulti i die cuz ur laners are camping in all brushes by here, and their support has literally standing in the lane for about 6 minutes straight now, and your freezing lane." Then they proceed to flame me, tell me i "suck balls and im a garbage bronzie", even though im gold and they were actually bronze. They also falmed me for building Athenes Unholy Grail, which I only did because I was copying one of Fakers previous twisted fate builds from this season. They told me that since im a garbage bronze, I cant play at the same skill as faker, so i shouldnt be building his items. Can somebody please explain to me what is wrong with finding a build online and trying it out in a normal game????????? I asked them that, and they said "because your honestly a f***ing ******ed stupid bronzie". Im seriously finished with playing this game it is so hard sometimes to deal with some of the people you are matched with, it is ridiculous. Why do people act like this? They were the ones who actually lost their lanes. I only lost to their lanes combined with mine.

Games like this make me soooooo mad, and im normally a very calm and controlled person. I try to stay calm, take deep breaths, and just wait till next game, but every game it gets worse and worse, and it makes me want to quit the game. I see no solution to this, recently this has been happening in every game i play. I have not had a decent team mate who did not get wrecked in lane in ages, and I just cant seem to win because my team feeds, I get camped, and then they end up blaming me for not carrying. I have no idea how to fix this, and its making me really mad, so think im gonna quit the game, because I really dont think this one game is worth getting so mad over, even though it is a great game (aside from games like these).
Lonthy
<Member>
Lonthy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2014 6:21pm | Report
I just can't believe how TOXIC this community is (at least in the LAN server) really I was playing Cho'Gath on toplane, the game started nicely but then all of the sudden my ping spiked to 500 and kept between 270 and 400 the rest of the game. I still managed to get 80 farm and 1 kill at minute 11, I was 1/2/0 but then I forgot to send 1 damned mia and the enemy Shyvana ganked mid, the our mid laner, Yasuo started flaming me "OMG you you're a ****ing bad player, youre ****, your build gives me cancer (I hadn´t even finished my first item btw) why don't you ****ing tell mias, /all report cho'gath he's a noob (he was 1/2/1 btw [oh and also he had no wards in his lane])" then he proceeded to go afk, he returned 5 minutes later and when I aplogised abut the bad mia he said "how could I not flame you, your top was camping mid" HE JUST WENT MID ONE GODDAM TIME!!! after the game he and his duo Twitch just flamed me some more and reported me.
I try to stay calm but I just can't and I didn't ignore because the game was over anyways (the match wasn´t ranked btw).
And also I was duoing with a friend and we won bot lane in the champion selection but then someone called support and instalocked Leona, when I asked her kindly if he could leave it to us she just answered "****ing premades leave if you want i'm going supp" In the end the only thing left was adc so I left champion selection.
Really, I´m tired of having to /ignore all every game I'd like to have a game with people that don't flame at the first mistake, LoL is a really good game but it's community is just thrash (that happened to me in LAN but also a few [a lot actually] bad experiences when I played on NA).
Thanks to IPodPulse and me for the awesome sigs!

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2014 7:59pm | Report

Welp on a streak, just hit Plat IV and then this. Thx Rito.

Thank you based GMD for making the images smaller.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2014 12:39am | Report
7 game loss streak. :/
I mean, one of them was my fault since we were just running a full "stack" team best we could. (Sion, Nasus, Veig and a random Thresh) And it turns out I'm a REALLY bad Sion when we don't have an ADC, and our Thresh is absolutely terrible at Thresh. :/

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide