Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1676 of 1800
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 10:22am | Report
I have 3 accounts with Kefka in them including my main lol

But Ff4 is also really good, ff5 is pretty good, the ps ones are good but not as much imo. Secret of mana is up there too
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 10:52am | Report
Quoted:
Played a good 15 hours or so of DA:I

Have you played Origins? Damn, when I bought that game back in '08 it was the best thing EVER! I must have completed it like 6-7 times, once with each race. Amazing game.

Then I bought DA 2 and it was kind of dissappointing. Not a bad game, BY ALL MEANS. Just somewhat repetitive.

Then I pirated DA: I and found out the game does not work on my PC :(

Now I am butthurt.
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 10:56am | Report
DA:O is a 7.5/10 in my ratings, which is respectable. DA2 is a 5/10. A 5/10 for me is average and 10 is near perfection
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 11:13am | Report
Re4XN wrote:

Have you played Origins? Damn, when I bought that game back in '08 it was the best thing EVER! I must have completed it like 6-7 times, once with each race. Amazing game.

Then I bought DA 2 and it was kind of dissappointing. Not a bad game, BY ALL MEANS. Just somewhat repetitive.

Then I pirated DA: I and found out the game does not work on my PC :(

Now I am butthurt.
Same here. Absoluely loved Origins, it's my favourite game easily and I played through all the origins and finished the whole game with several different characters. Main was a rogue Dalish Elf though!

Hated DA 2, I gave it a chance but I just couldn't get into it. Hated the combat and the conversation wheel, and I didn't like any characters bar Hawke himself and Varric. Maybe it was because I chose a rogue duel wield Hawke, but the combat was soOOOooOOooOo boring.

I couldn't get DA:I because of my computer either, but I really liked it when I played yesterday. The combat is similar but they included the tactical stuff from Origins which I like, and although the conversation wheel is back there's a lot more options aside from the 1) friendly, diplomatic 2) charming, sarcastic 3) grr mean.

by jhoijhoi
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 11:24am | Report
My main characher in Origins was a Dual Wield (two-handed) Female Noble. My favourite one though, was the Dwarven Noble xD Those little guys are funny... and their politcs xD I even had a pleasant surprise when I let my brother Behlen sit on the throne, despite what he did to me.

I did not hate DA II, but I didn't like it either. I loved Varric's personality and Hawke's Sarcastic one (also enjoyed the Aggressive), rest of the characters were okay. I feel like Anders had a lot of potential as a character, but he is just meh. In the end he became an abomination, lol. In this game I was a mage and the animations for the spells were quite cool, also combat was a bit harder, so I had a bit more entretainment.

Only played through DA:I's intro, which seems like the only part of the game that does not lag to an unplayable state.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 12:13pm | Report
Quoted:
Got a SNES emulator, have played Chrono Trigger and some of Zelda. I've been meaning to play more final fantasy though.

COUGH YOU'VE HAD FF7 ON STEAM FOR TWO YEARS COUGH
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 12:52pm | Report
ok out of the 16 games that I played over 2 days queueing as mid primary and adc secondary 5 of them were mid games and 11 were adc. **** this dynammic queue trash
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 1:00pm | Report
ever since i got my *** kicked by that challenger elo booster playing nidalee jungle i feel like im **** every time i play nidalee

feelsbadman
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 1:04pm | Report
Embracing wrote:
ever since i got my *** kicked by that challenger elo booster playing nidalee jungle i feel like im **** every time i play nidalee

feelsbadman

You are a nidalee main so you deserve it
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 1:59pm | Report
ur prolly one of those fellas thinking nid is low skill easy champ >:)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide