Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 1739 of 1800
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 10:26am | Report
There are more top laners than Pantheon :^)

touché
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 11:57am | Report
probably can only get highest 65% on my final project for my summer class cuz two teammates just cut off communication and ended up not giving me their portions of work (which were the most important parts). other two group mates are also incompetent af. one person says she's okay with work distribution, ends up saying she doesn't know how to do her part, and I ended up having to do 70% of her work while another group mate just straight up asked me to do his part. ended up writing 90% of the incomplete project myself. grade dropped from highest 95% to 91~2% and can't get an A anymore

fun

sad how u cant expect people to have a fundamental level of contribution to a group assignment.
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 12:18pm | Report
Embracing wrote:
probably can only get highest 65% on my final project for my summer class cuz two teammates just cut off communication and ended up not giving me their portions of work (which were the most important parts). other two group mates are also incompetent af. one person says she's okay with work distribution, ends up saying she doesn't know how to do her part, and I ended up having to do 70% of her work while another group mate just straight up asked me to do his part. ended up writing 90% of the incomplete project myself.

fun

sad how u cant expect people to have a fundamental level of contribution to a group assignment.

Ah ****, don't even get me started on group assignments. If I get to pick the group, it all goes to ****, if the group is random, it all goes to **** as well.

Last group assignment I had was me and 3 other mates, we got along just fine (surprise). Problems started emerging when the "party season" opened at the University since, you see, they are not exactly the party type. So there we were, 2 people working their arses off while me and another guy were having trouble handling the partying/working bit. In the end, we talked it out and the guys who worked assigned us the rest of the project. Both of us worked for like 3 days to get that **** done in time and with a decent look.

It was kinda hard for me, because most of the time I am on the opposite side of the table (doing the work and pressing others), but I am happy by how we were able to sort the stuff out. We ended up with the best project in our class, which was a nice surprise.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 2:39pm | Report
This has literally influenced my choice of university. The popular and prestigious one was all about these wonderful group projects so I ditched it for the average one without so many group assignments (for other reasons as well of course). I don't think I'll come to regret it.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 3:54pm | Report
Oh, group projects. This determines whether someone is making their effort or not.

We have our own research theses when I was in high school when I did most of the job on both theses. There was like only two out of five who really care about our project, but the other one who does care to the project has minimal work.

So **** making thesis, I'll just go practi***.
Thanks OwenTheAwesomer for the sig!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 10:45pm | Report

That feeling when you spend half the game twiddling your thumbs because the rest of your team is dead.
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2016 7:21am | Report
This is my normal game mmr on my smurf

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2016 11:00am | Report
LOL
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2016 11:14am | Report
I just remembered I had a dream the other day of playing pre-rework Graves. Rest in spaghetti never forgetti. ;-;
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2016 3:37pm | Report
Quoted:
Hey boys, Firetrucks here i've been maining Kled since season 2 & it's always been my passion to make a guide on him, so finally, here it is! I'm bronze 2 (got boosted there), but don't let that fool you, I have the game sense of an LCS player.

I smell pure ********.
Sig made by me!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide