Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 58 of 1800
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 11:25pm | Report
Yea we played with a stoned amumu a few days ago who was never with us and never initiated well...

fun to play with druggies eh?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Hanuul
<Member>
Hanuul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 11:34pm | Report
You know, this makes me feel lucky. I never get matched with ragers but I still QQ when our team dies like multiple times. Least no blame and ****. Also speaking of high people I had a high udyr on my team and he kept charging into them. Guess what? Aced their team. Udyr got as fed as **** going like 13-1-25. Made me laugh so hard.
Vaellen
<Member>
Vaellen's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 1:07am | Report
I pretty much own when I'm high. Depends on the person, you know? If you fail without being stoned, you'll fail even if you're stoned as ****.

People who want to get out of ELO Hell: Learn to play Ezreal. This is single-handedly the best champion in this game for me.

NOBODY can gank me mid.

I own everyone 1v1 = I don't need my team to get fed. If it's not a Karthus I normally get 2 or more kills in mid 1v1. Last hitting is a breeze. Sniping with your ult to get kills on backing opponents = priceless.

I actually got a triple kill with my ult once, after we owned them in a team battle and they were all backing. Stupid ****s went in a line. Running away? OH WAIT, R KEY. OMGWTFBBQ TRIPLE

I never get a bad KDR as Ezreal and with his 1v1 dominating potential combined with his teamfight-win ult, you can pretty much win almost every game. He can also own turrets at a low level with that passive of his.

My problem is that I like to play different champions all the time and I can't stand playing 1 champion every game, even if it's my lovable main Ez.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 1:51am | Report
Not true. I'll still lose if I play ez if theres a damn leaver. Seriously I swear, the past 5 ranked losses I've had leavers on my team. Damn those leavers ruining my elo!!!!!! Stupid ****s ruining a game where we could've won.
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 6:26am | Report
Corki is as hard do gank as ez, and scales good into late game aswell :)
I'm back!
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 8:01am | Report
So... I hope I am not the only one who don't rage on bad players? D:

Cuz flaming on someone who is trying makes me rage. :3

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
Mastarwe
<Member>
Mastarwe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 9:12am | Report
if they try, sure, but a lot of players don't even seem to try.
I'm back!
Piksel4o
<Member>
Piksel4o's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 10:05am | Report
I hate it when ppl just call "easy" when a game ends. No matter on which team they are. It just pisses me off so hard....
Thanks to Alexanpt and wRAthoFVuLK for the AWESOME sigs!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 10:13am | Report
Quoted:

Not true. I'll still lose if I play ez if theres a damn leaver. Seriously I swear, the past 5 ranked losses I've had leavers on my team. Damn those leavers ruining my elo!!!!!! Stupid ****s ruining a game where we could've won.

OMG I know what you mean.

Yesterday we had this nice game going, it was really close, then I (yes me) stole baron as Rumble, we pushed well, aced them I think, we ****ing had it in the bag.

Then our Brand, who was doing a ****ton of damage, "has to go". We lose the next baron fight and lose, and we 99.9% woulda won that one if he stayed. Worst thing is, he left and under 5 minutes later we lost...meaning he didn't get a leaver status for that game T_T.

So I dropped around 20 Elo, and then had to get all the way back up...I COULDA BEEN 40 Elo HIGHER RIGHT NOW! D:

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 12:43pm | Report
Piksel4o wrote:

I hate it when ppl just call "easy" when a game ends. No matter on which team they are. It just pisses me off so hard....

Yeah! That sucks really bad. That and when people say "noobs" after the game just becuse we/they won.

But well... Idiots will be idiots. :3

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide