Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 696 of 1800
TEEMO711
<Member>
TEEMO711's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2012 7:58pm | Report
Hi , i think TEEMO is the best to fight when team fightings
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 9:37am | Report
Lol Read jhoijhoi's comment about that housemate... Sounds like a ***** tbh. But way funny >.< YOU AINT A GAMER GTFO. I'm QQ'ing cause for some time I won't be on mobafire any more D: I won't have a computer any more since i'm graduating... So... soon I shall be gona QQ
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 10:27am | Report
These last two ranked games, THE HORROR T_T

God, my team needs to gain balls for 5 vs 5'ing. And skype.

XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 10:32am | Report
Man this corki was a pain in the butt , didnt ban shen which is why i lost mid, didnt say ss , and when i went to gank bot he refuses to comunicate , then tells a ton of **** to me , blames me for losing the game , tells me i deserve my elo (which hurts, badly, i never run away from the truth and i can tell you , i deserve ATLEAST 1.5k elo >.> ) meh i wish you could report someone for raging and flaming after the game is over
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 10:45am | Report
Think of it this way. You didn't lose mid because of Shen, you lost mid because you failed to take into account the fact that the enemy team had Shen and he could ult. You didn't lose mid because he didn't call ss, you lost mid because you failed to pay attention to the minimap and bear in mind the possibility of ganks.

I'm just saying, there's nothing you can do about other players' mistakes or attitude but you can work on your own.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 10:51am | Report
Lol, got reported for being a tank who was left alone 5 times while Caitlynn walked up and down to "last hit" our enemy champions, and then got reported for playing Kayle jungle, which apparantly is a troll pick. Not my fault you instalocked first pick veigar, got countered by Fizz, NOR is it my fault I caught shaco trying to steal red, pinged 50 times and wrote SHACO HERE, STILL got that red thanks to E, chased him till he doze off (veigar mid sleeping, as well as our bot lane which had a RUMBLE support), until I was caught by half-hp bar fizz + half hp bar shaco on their wraiths. I pinged. Veigar didn't move nor try to E.

"Report Kayle noob player". *****, you didn't move one bit to fb on shaco or to help me escape the two. Fizz got ahead, you disregarded my advice (this fizz ALWAYS activated the spear thingy before diving, so you could smell he was going in). Yes, I did bad, I was behind. But, then again, when the team doesn't respond, when I start killing Varus for Ashe, she goes for Soraka, I get killed and THEN she ultis to try and kill Soraka when Varus was 1/3rd health pre-soraka heal, I'm to blame?

Lost 30+ Elo. I gotta play more solo-reliable champs again -.-
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 4:37pm | Report
Think of it this way. You didn't lose mid because of Shen, you lost mid because you failed to take into account the fact that the enemy team had Shen and he could ult. You didn't lose mid because he didn't call ss, you lost mid because you failed to pay attention to the minimap and bear in mind the possibility of ganks.

I'm just saying, there's nothing you can do about other players' mistakes or attitude but you can work on your own.

Well, okay i guess it was my fault, but tell me how do i work on my own while my team is getting faceraped at bot , and i just play mid like nothings happening, even if i took in to account that 80% of the times i was about to get a kill , shen would ult and if i focused on the minimap , what good would it be if my team still loses ? the worst part is whenever i ulted to gank corki would just stay under tower -_-
The fact that i could've stopped SOME things from happening still don't change the fact that my loss wasn't entirely my fault.
Thanks to Koksei for the sig!
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 4:46pm | Report
Yeah but you can't really do anything about your teammates mistakes if they won't listen, so there's no point even thinking about it.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 4:47pm | Report
@Xeres:Quote better bro.

Only way to really get better is to admit your own mistakes.

There's always something you could have done better.

Losing=Learning.
Winning, not so much.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2012 6:06pm | Report
XeresAce wrote:

i deserve ATLEAST 1.5k elo

You blame your team for your own failure and you have no map awareness. No offense bro, but i'm pretty sure you don't deserve 1.5k ELO, otherwise you'd have 1.5k ELO at the moment.

I got 1.3k ELO, but that's because :

- I'm greedy
- I'm reckless
- I overestimate myself
- I underestimate my opponents
- I look at my minimap a lot, but not enough for me to be satisfied with myself
- I tend to blame my teamates for my mistakes, sometimes.

The ELO system has it's flaws, but to be honest, you got the ELO you deserve. If I work on the points I listed, I willl DEFINITELY increase my ELO. Simple as that.

Try making a list of every mistake you make each game, and try to avoid doing them again. Trust me, it works. Proof is : Last season, I had 800 ELO. Last season I thought I was pro and everyone else sucked and were nothing but deadweight. When I look at it now, I sucked *** pretty badly and I really deserved my 800 ELO.

I changed the way I was thinking, it made a much better player out of me and I got a better ELO, ELO that keeps on increasing as I get better.

Most will say that 1300 ELO is a bad ELO, mostly because it's true. 1300 ELO is faaaar from pro, yet I've seen all the progress I did since season 1. I've seen how much better a player I am. I come from far and I'll go far.

Simply because positive attitude is OP.

P.S. Also work in real life.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide