Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 890 of 1800
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2013 6:23pm | Report
neiter did i, because i don't play him. =3

Sig made by Hogopogo
ChaosxSoul
<Member>
ChaosxSoul's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2013 6:57pm | Report

Must QQ at team o-o...

I know that feeling. Try carring a top that doesn't ward, a jungler that keep helping me when i don't need help and a bot lane that fed.
Thanks to TinyStar for making me this awesome sig
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2013 11:18pm | Report
3/5 instalock then an idiot chooses Amumu when he can clearly see I've already selected Leona, I go to speak to him to see if he is willing to change. When I ask he says nothing and locks! FFS >.<

Now I'm left to work myself around the whole team -_-
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 12:28am | Report
I don't quite understand. Why is Leona and amumu bad?
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 12:36am | Report
Quoted:

I don't quite understand. Why is Leona and amumu bad?

They are both tanks, one due to stats the other due to abilities, our team would have sub optimal damage output most likely.
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 12:41am | Report
Fealow wrote:

They are both tanks, one due to stats the other due to abilities, our team would have sub optimal damage output most likely. Or am I missing something that you can enlighten me on please?
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 12:44am | Report
son, you can easily run a leona amumu comp.

Leona is probably one of the best peeler in the game. Just be the personal body-guard of your ad-carry. And your in-lane burst damage is insane due to your passive.

Just because you have a defensive steroid doesn't mean you should always engage(many leonas do not understand this, you including i assume)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 1:21am | Report
Quoted:

son, you can easily run a leona amumu comp.

Leona is probably one of the best peeler in the game. Just be the personal body-guard of your ad-carry. And your in-lane burst damage is insane due to your passive.

Just because you have a defensive steroid doesn't mean you should always engage(many leonas do not understand this, you including i assume)

I find your choice of words belittling, none the less...

I'm aware of how to use Leona and I know that I am my ADC's personal body guard. Early game I'll only engage if the kill is there for my adc. Late game i'll make a point of engaging (with all my team) due to being basically near invincible thanks to my Items. I've studied her mobafire guides, watched video guides and used her exclusively the past week. I'm not a bad Leona player, I could be better yes, but compared to a lot of people I get lobbied and laned with, there is much to desire from them.

I keep getting teams that don't pick an ADC despite me asking them to or they just don't have a clue how to work with me. I try to advise them, but most of the time they don't want to listen because they know best apparently.

"Peeler" is a term that I have not heard before though, I done a little searching on it, but what would you describe it as?

One last thing, I'm not sure how you went from me saying two tanks in a team is a no-no to saying that something is probably wrong with how I play. Your ability to assume (wrong) must be transcendent haha!
Fealow
<Member>
Fealow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 2:43am | Report
And i'm back...

half my team just turned around and asked the other team to report me after we won claiming that I was spamming them to switch lanes when I asked once at the beginning of the match because they put Darius on mid -_-

I asked them why they never warned when someone left their lane, then in the after game lobby they tried to make out I was being abusive about it. Luckily my ADC was on my side defending me because I didn't actually do anything wrong. Weirdest experience on LoL to date might I add o.O
ZeroSoulreaver
<Member>
ZeroSoulreaver's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2013 7:03am | Report
I had a really bad match the other day. I was using Lulu and this guy was using Jax. We are both in bot lane and I start to notice this guy kept following every single thing I did. I would run in, attack and run out...he would do the exact same thing.

At first I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or what. So I ran in used Glitterlance and then out assuming Jax would jump on the enemies because they overextended and were close together. Jax had full hp...he did jump on them so I pop Wild Growth so they don't escape. They had low hp by now..then he runs out to me all giant and stuff and they get away with 1 little pixel of hp -.-.

They heal up and come back and I go to hide in the brush. Jax freakin follows me, the enemy sees him do this but didn't see me do it and he gets ganked then blames me. Lucky I was able to run away.

-I'll ADC you l8er-

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide