Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 909 of 1800
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 6:53pm | Report
crimson you know you can sell all of your items and then just buy boots at the end of the game for fun right?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
CrimsonCall
<Member>
CrimsonCall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 7:14pm | Report
DillButt64 wrote:

crimson you know you can sell all of your items and then just buy boots at the end of the game for fun right?

That might be a possibility, yes. The thing is our Karthus was playing around all lanes because Veigar wasn't paying attention to mid since the start and just kept sitting at his tower while bot and top where being trashed (hence Karthus left to have the fun Veigar wasn't delivering him). Nobody asked us to report Veigar, so, you might be right and all that was a premade trolling team and/or bought the boots for the laughs (I was on one with a Jenna playing as ADC and feeding top along with a level 16 Yi that wasn't aware of why Jenna rushed against 2 people with half her health and Yi gave up to save her after the third death count, it was a very sad loss).
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 8:48pm | Report
horrible Quinn.

I was basically 1v2 bot all game, because she'd dive into the enemy bot lane and die despite me healing her and silencing the enemy Quinn for 1/4 of her health due to her lack of MR and my magic pen marks.

so mad.
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 9:57pm | Report
Just won lane against a voli top as trynd. That was some annoying ****.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2013 9:01pm | Report
I somehow managed to farm mid as kata, my opponents were ryze and his best friend jungle jax ._.
Tho i wasn't doing half bad for being camped, we had an ez that rushed lw, a taric with a tear, chalice and sorc boots and ofc the darius.Darius was a
censored
all game, ez was bad, trundle knew **** about initiating and taric was.. well..
he used his stun from time to time !..
Ez decided it would be a good idea to save his ult.. and not use it much..
And darius was faaaaaaaaaaaaarming all day and whining
Hurr, i was all of our damage and obviously it wasn't enough x)
I could've done better i guess, maybe even built tank kata to initiate myself e.e
I just wish i pressed the surrender button earlier, i wouldn't have had to witness that horrible attempt at playing this game :X
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2013 10:16pm | Report
so I just went 23/9/9 as twitch.

why am I so angry? because my support and I had NO idea what we were doing, I got mad at him and he got mad at me, because we never knew what eachother were doing.

I fed vayne hard, the only reason we won is because we had ammumu/skarner/xerath/taric/twitch, don't ask why ammumu wasn't in the jungle, I don't even know, but basically ammumu would go in, skarner would grab vayne, I'd pop ult and hit everyone, taric would do whatever while xerath spammed ****.

I almost got a penta like 4 times, didn't because either teams got a kill I wouldn't have got, or because someone got away, but basically we only won because of CC and my damage from expunge and my Ult.

I'm still angry as hell about the game though, Cho'gath was legendary most of the game, skarner was upset because we weren't going after the right person or something, ammumu was mad because I was trying to tell him when to ult (he learned that I was right though, and stopped.), my support had no synergy with me (even though he wasn't a bad support.), and our mid... well actually our mid won his lane, but he never followed brand when brand left. We ended up having a rough mid game but eventually after a good play we got a bit ahead, and then I stealthed in on vayne 3 shotted her and we got baron and an ace.

the anger I have for this game is strange because we won.

even better? this is my usual premade.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 3:28am | Report
My father is a huge **** and took my internet.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 3:34am | Report
omg false ur alive ; u ;
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 3:52am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

My father is a huge **** and took my internet.

i see you have daddy issues.

As requested to GMD himself.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2013 3:58am | Report
I suffer from classic Oedipus, he suffers from classic I-have-a-huge-*****-up-my-***-so-I-act-like-an-*******-every-****ing-day
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide