Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 908 of 1800
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 10:36am | Report
It sounds like someone has a serious case of "I should be gold, these trolls be trolling, I'm way better than these low ELO scrubs, let me go feed" syndrome.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:11pm | Report
just got stomped by a level 22 caitlyn and a bronze taric

yep I'm trash now
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:21pm | Report
dem smurfs.

Sig made by Tamy
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:24pm | Report
He wasn't a smurf, he was an awful player. Zero sense and zero APM. I'm legitimately that bad apparantly.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 12:28pm | Report

So I just recently started to jungle and I realize how ungrateful it can be sometimes. Our Nasus is top vs Garen. I start blue with J4, rush through to Red and take it smiteless because I don't want the enemy Shaco to steal it. Its only a handful of minutes and Nasus is already pinging like crazy so I go up with 1/3rd HP. I misclick my E (Or I did but my keyboard isnt always super responsive) and instead of checking bush I walk there, he spins out and kill us both. I apologize and try to be positive since Nasus keeps crying and wants to surrender after 5 mn. I even try to give him advice.
Then I run to mid because he is being pushed, I hold lane, Nasus dies, I notice Garen warding the river. I go back up and walk around to take pressure off Nasus (Bad gank according to him when it wasnt one, I noticed Garen warding from across the map). Fiddle is getting ganked by bottom lane so I rushed back down after putting down a couple of wards in the river. Then the flaming start. I couldn't even clear my jungle because I was running up and down.
No one called Mias, no one warded besides me but it was all my fault. All 4 started flaming me even Nasus who was crying after 2 minutes. So I said **** it and waited in base for 20 mn. They can report all they want...

This is so classic of so many LoL players. Always want to blame it on someone else for them sucking, and yes in reality they suck not you. Sorry you had this game. I hate this **** when it happens. Too many people with 5 year old personalities playing the game.

I remember playing a game with a dude as teemo and he said I didn't put down enough shrooms after we lost (which is already ridic because shrooms are not THAT game changing). So I asked him to show me how to properly play teemo. He plays him next game...puts down half to a 1/4 the shrooms and doesn't do jack as far as helping the team. We win because the team comp was better and the other team was average at best and he acts like it was because he played teemo instead of me.

Just gotta laugh at their stupidity I guess XD

Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 2:45pm | Report
Game one: "Counterjungling blue. Call mias guys"
Steals blue buff. A WILD BLITZCRANK, VARUS, AND KAT COME OUT OF NOWHERE
An ally has been slain

Game two: 10|0 lux. GAIZ LETS FOCUS TARIC AND UDYR! Ty
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks for the sig, MissMaw!
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 4:33pm | Report
Nostalgia.

guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 4:35pm | Report
^yes.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 5:03pm | Report
sirell wrote:

You made an account just to say that? What a waste of time.

At least he wasnt claiming to be n1 dominion player heh
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
CrimsonCall
<Member>
CrimsonCall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2013 5:29pm | Report
Can you imagine how the other team felt when they stared at Veigar's setup? I made a photo to commemorate how normal games aren't exempt of very bad players that ruins the fun of both teams. I really hate those, even if they are on enemy's team.

PS: If you get the "boot to the head" reference, I'll +rep you :P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide