Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 941 of 1800
IceCreamy
<Veteran>
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 8:19am | Report
I win as much LP in 2 games as I lose in 1 game...

QQ ranked y u do dis to meh :<

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 8:20am | Report
People whining in ARAM: go **** yourselves.

Was having fun with AD/AS Sion and people kept yappin' about how AP is better and ****. **** that, I don't care, it's ARAM. Next time I'll build tank Teemo. Deal with it.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2013 1:25pm | Report
^^Try ad veigar, guaranteed catastrophe.
I gave ranked a second chance
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 9, 2013 11:25pm | Report
Just a notice that I won't be on MobaFire for the weekend, qq. Got a friend's birthday tomorrow night, and I need to plan lessons for Science and English next week, so weekend is fulllll.

But I should be online to play LoL maybe Sunday night 8D
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Yoko318
<Member>
Yoko318's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 12, 2013 9:10am | Report
Was playing a game last night as Morgana mid, and we were actually doing pretty awesome. I was laning against Annie, timed my black shield to stop her random stuns just right a few times, and even took her down with barely any health remaining like four times. (I was getting kinda fed. XD) At one point, Draven and the other guy on top both came down to gank me, there was no MIA ping from top, and I was still able to get away and recall past my turrets.

Later in the game, we were pushing toward the enemy mid inhibitor when.... The laptop overheated and turned off. QQ
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 3:15am | Report
i cant believe we were stomping so hard and then the dive go balls in and die cuz greed syndrome affected our tanks C:
I couldn't def mf alone so we lost and got aced.
what really got me is that the entire team blamed mf- but in reality, THEY weren't the ones who played correctly. THEY dived straight to the enemy carries, played poorly, got kited AND chased them. Renek and lee who were the sole good players on the enemy team jumped on mf, I, as nami just couldn't do much. I q'ed, ulted healed popped mikaels and shurellias but they still caught up, killed us and then continued to clean up our trundle and garen. Liss tried to help def mf but she could only do so much since she got a lot of aoe in her face and was almost dead 8l
If our mf is doing 90% of the damage, focus your play style on keeping her safe and giving her the opportunity to DO that damage. Don't dive in just to get kills while stroking your ego e.e
imsad.
TheBlueReaper
<Member>
TheBlueReaper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 3:21am | Report
8-0-13 Kog.We're winning hard and BAM my internet goes down and we lose QQ
Thanks to jhoijhoi , TinyStar , Minho, Hogopogo , TheNamelessBard and GMD for the sigs!
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 6:03am | Report
Picked up on playing Twisted Treeline and it's kinda fun. Not so much when my team consists of a dude with complete rejection to taking objectives because 'we should get lots of kills'. Then another game where I get a Tristana that thinks it's ok to engage solo on the other 3.

Good thing that TT is the map where your team doesn't affect everything so much. I managed to win both games on my own with Singed. Who btw seems OP on this map... or maybe other dudes just sucked.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 12:56pm | Report
That annoying moment when you make a comment about league (in this case, that MF is one of the strongest ADCs in the game) on a facebook post and someone assumes you must not know what you're talking about because you're female.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 13, 2013 12:57pm | Report
That... uh... really sucks >-> I believe you nameless :)
Ban out GoodPlays GG

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide