Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Official QQ Thread

Creator: jhoijhoi June 6, 2011 7:25am
17992 posts - page 944 of 1800
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 6:15am | Report
TWICE. ****ing twice. I tell my teammates to go do the level 1 invade from botlane going through the brush (blue side). Both times, some ****** walks out the brush DELIBERATELY so they can be seen (in one case, two people walked out of the brush) despite me telling them to wait until 1:33.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 7:02am | Report
LevasK wrote:

Sure you can dodge Nid spears but what frustrates me is that it takes 0 skill to play her in ARAM even if you hit 1 in 10 spears you toss the reward you get for it is way too great since all healing is automatically reduced and you can't go back to fountain also knowing that glass cannon AP Nid spear can take you bellow 50% on a squishy is silly considering how limited healing is.

It doesn't take 0 skill. Landing 1 in 10 spears isn't going to even kill one person, it'll just be obnoxious. If you don't land at least 70% (which most of them can't even manage that), preferably 80%, of them, you'll be nearly worthless against players who know how to deal with her due to the healing reduction on your own heal.

Nidalee is also squishy, so unless they're actually building decently (aka with enough tankiness to fight in cougar form) 90% of them just die instantly in any fight you jump on them in. :P

It's a trade-off. Yes, her spears hurt...but if they didn't, she'd be pretty weak.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 7:37am | Report
If her spears didn't make people so freaking annoyed in ARAM she'd be near useless.

Dude asked me early on if I could play Gragas... I simply said 'yes' and he was still a little annoying. Then I went something like 21-14-37 and we still lost, mainly due to a Garen DC for about 5 minutes. Still this dude talks **** to everybody. Why are the worse players usually the most vocal?
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 7:54am | Report
I'd be far more worried about Zilean when playing ARAM...1700+ damage with double bomb at level 18 with 600 AP

more than a max range Nidalee spear at level 18 with the same AP and you can't dodge it :P
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 12:54pm | Report
Nidalee also has a heal (which is still good if she's ap) and more range on her poke, plus she can fight people in cougar form. She also gives a damage buff when people walk through her traps which it can be hard not to do in an ARAM. Plus hitting your spears is pretty easy in ARAMs. Nidalee can also **** your **** up no matter what. I mean a zilean can be annoying, but can he wipe your team? No.

Zilean is annoying to be sure, but nidalee is more useful.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 1:09pm | Report
With the way most people try to build her in ARAMs, she melts if she even gets close to a fight. Without building her differently than most people try to her ability to fight that way is hampered by her being squishy as ****.

Also...Zilean can easily kill an entire team, his bombs are AoE...not to mention his ult making him just as useful as Nidalee.
luizdeh
<Member>
luizdeh's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 1:17pm | Report
^ true. Zilean is OP in ARAM.

A chrono'd tank tower dive is freaking annoying
MyRepublic
<Member>
MyRepublic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2013 1:29pm | Report
Don't try and be ridiculous enough to pretend he can kill an entire team. He can get everyone pretty low, and eventually kill them, but in order to do so he has to get pretty close to the enemy team which puts him (and in transition) his team in danger. Nidalee does it safely, more frequently, and usually more successfully (results in more kills) in my experience. Not to mention a fed Nidalee is scary, a fed Zilean just gets progressively more annoying. And his ult is ok, but the likelihood that it can be used effectively in an ARAM is extremely low. In most cases the person will be killed as soon as they come back without accomplishing anything.

Of course if people are going to talk about OP in ARAM they really should be looking at gragas and blitzcrank.

Thank you Miss Maw, CasterMaster and Arcana3 for the sweet sigs. I'd definitely recommend you to anyone looking for a nice sig.

"But we are stronger creatures than babies, why cant we hunt them?"- Meiyjhe
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 5:18am | Report
So my parents told me i had to go join the military because they thought i was misbehaving.

Today i was at the recruitment office, turns out there were no seats available in the army, navy nor airforce. After the whole thing a guy from the navy directed me to his office.

"navy-guy": i see you have a pretty decently decorated divers license.

Long story short: i have to train myself up to become a navy seal.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2013 5:47am | Report
I've lost all the pics and signs i used to have here

;(
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide