Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

OTG's SoloQ Tier List (Patch 4.20)

Creator: OTGBionicArm September 27, 2014 10:49pm
DisturbedFox
<Inhouse Regular>
DisturbedFox's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 10:26am | Report

Sarcasm or not sarcasm? Cause the Warwick top of tier 1 should explain everything about this season.

no, it does not. the whole jungle section of your tier list is a mess. tier 1 basically consists of all junglers who build flare/devourer because that item is broken as ****(warwick, yi, even udyr for example) and jarvan is probably somewhere down in the bottom together with elise
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 10:28am | Report

Tier 2:

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 1:

??????????????????????????????????????????????
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 10:31am | Report
I do agree that Morgana doesn't really belong in tier one anymore. Karma, Zyra, and Vel'Koz are solidly tier two supports though, given that tier two is "Safe picks, but outshined by tier 1 picks". Those three actually counter some of the tier one picks fairly well themselves, besides.

Zilean I have no opinion on, I don't play him and have rarely seen him.

I really have no comment on the other champions questioned as I don't play them particularly.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 10:34am | Report
This may be shocking, but some of us actually like utility junglers.

Hence the "to me"

But it's not even that. I just cannot see the joy of playing champions like Warwick, where you're basically shedding tears of joy as you approach the opportunity to press R and scratch face. I think it's depressing. Same with Rammus. It's like OMG LET ME MAKE THIS PLAY YOU KNOW THE PART WHERE I TAUNT AND HOPE TEM KILLS YOU.

Morgana/Karma/Leona/other utility champs at least feel satisfying because it's either a skill shot or requires a lot more decision making. Even Vi feels more complete than WW, where you basically only press two buttons the entire game and somehow think it's satisfactory.

(I am exaggerating of course, but I hope the point gets across without the army of the wicklovers going all infinite duress on my face).
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 10:34am | Report
I think Warwick is boring as ****, that's why I don't play him.

Udyr is my homeboy though
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 10:44am | Report
Udyr isn't really that much of an utility champion, he's more of an ultra-jungle focused champion with duelist traits/offtank traits. I find udyr boring in the sense that I dislike the whole "gets heavily" kited thing (him, garen, that sort of champ, but feel free to call me a hypocrite because I like Shyvana), however he actually actively ****s the enemy jungler and takes objectives while having a great midgame domination potential. Warwick scratches face.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 10:54am | Report
Remember that I'm still updating this list, so anything out of place shouldn't be surprising.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 11:02am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:
Udyr isn't really that much of an utility champion, he's more of an ultra-jungle focused champion with duelist traits/offtank traits. I find udyr boring in the sense that I dislike the whole "gets heavily" kited thing (him, garen, that sort of champ, but feel free to call me a hypocrite because I like Shyvana), however he actually actively ****s the enemy jungler and takes objectives while having a great midgame domination potential. Warwick scratches face.
He feels more utility to me than a lot of what was popular before the jungle changes is all. He suits my playstyle (as a jungler) well, so I'm really happy to see him being a bit more decent.
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2014 1:01pm | Report

Karma is way too situational to be Tier 2, her damage is ok, but not as high as Zyra or VK. Her CC is undeniably bad, and she's too squishy. She has the shield and speed boost going for her but that's about it.
The problem I have with Zyra and VK is that they're in the same tier. I don't entirely disagree with VK being a Tier 2, but whatever he is, Zyra should be a tier lower. The only thing that would warrant picking Zyra over VK would be if you already had a lot of CC on your team so you could actually land your E into ult knockup. But even then you'd have to consider if you'd rather have that over VK's insane damage on his ult for a support.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 25, 2014 10:43pm | Report
Your support list contains Brand, but not Nunu & Willump. I am disappoint.

It's kinda funny because your team takes Dragon/Baron super fast...however, this doesn't make it any less meh feeling.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide