Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Possible changes to Phage

Creator: AFKwithyoursister May 20, 2012 7:35pm
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 3:50am | Report
caucheka wrote:

please link me where they say most rngs. because they've only mentioned crit (which isnt a problem because you can build against crit) and dodge.

Just wait for the next big rng thread/discussion when Riot takes part in. Can't find old thread but I swear on my life when dodge was being talked about, RNG as a whole was spoken of and things like Phage, Warden Mail was brought up to subject and possibly on the chopping block but Dodge was a higher priority at the time so thus, fixes were set loose. These things are pretty often so just pay attention lol.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 3:55am | Report
i'll occasionally browse the dev tracker but i on't go to the lol forums otherwise.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 4:00am | Report
Why not? LoL forums are like the best bro. No 12 year olds complaining about "elo hell" or "feeders". Completely civilized people there bro

edit: had to add in more "bro" for the feel of general discussion chat on LoL forums

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 4:11am | Report
While we're at it, lets change critical strike! It's way too luck based and it sometimes can make or break an engagement so lets just put that critical chance concept into my pocket and introduce a "Raises your damage by %" system into the game so that everyone is a winner and can be so damn jolly when they don't have to factor in possibilities in an engagement!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 9:32am | Report
He is gonna kill you!!!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 11:03am | Report
Eh... You get phage to either build Frozen Mallet which IS a guaranteed slow, or you get it to get Trinity Force which is just awesome because of all the procs and random abilities. I think this is a glass-half-empty point of view. You could hit them 4 times and not slow them, yes, or you could hit them 4 times and slow them 4 times. And lets face it... you don't STICK with JUST Phage. You get it as an upgradable piece. There are lots of these upgradable pieces, that are kind of OK, that work into amazing items. Tear of the Goddess is nice for mana, but it doesn't REALLY shine until you build it into either Manamune or Archangel's Staff. Leave it the way it is, you don't get Phage as a game-changer in of itself.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 11:09am | Report
What? Tear of the Goddess shines himself already very much on champs, which really need it. It is easier stackable in this form and champions like Ryze or Karthus, which use it, upgrade it very late. Especially Ryze.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 11:34am | Report
Ryze is an exception, because he and he alone gains massive damage based on his maximum mana. And you said it yourself... they DO upgrade it, even if they wait awhile to do it. Besides... I DID say it was 'nice', but Archangel's Staff is much better >.< Phage is also 'nice' because of the added health, damage, and chance to slow, but Frozen Mallet is much better.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
NicknameMy
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 12:02pm | Report

but it doesn't REALLY shine until you build it into either Manamune or Archangel's Staff.

That was the wrong part of the sentence. It shines already unupgraded.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2012 12:12pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

"Raises your damage by %"

except toshabi was being sarcastic towards everyone who says that all rngs are terrible. this game isn't bloodline champions.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide