Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Post your Game Stats here

Creator: iGotHacks January 30, 2011 5:25am
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2015 4:50am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

Not meant to be a douche, but just looking at the screenshot I feel like there's so much more you could've done to win the game. Just for starters, have a look at your build and perhaps reconsider some things. E.g. Thornmail would be a clearly superiour option to Frozen Mallet in a game where Ashe literally 1v5's. Getting Zephyr instead of boots is also a kinda awkward thing to do on a melee champion because you rely so much on your movement speed to get your kills.

I wasn't dying a whole lot, but I was considering getting a Thornmail, the game just didn't last long enough for me to get it (in retrospective, I guess I should've gotten it earlier). The reason why I was hesitant to build it was because I could handle their entire team's damage (no joke), giving my team enough time (more than enough time) to kill everyone. Nidalee just decided to go for the super easy targets first ( Darius, he was wayyyy behind, Karthus, who was pretty much dead with one spear and Master Yi who was also super easy to kill), but as soon as she'd kill them, Ashe would wipe the floor with her face. I made some bad calls too that game, but I was trying to do the right thing. If LolRecorder wasn't such a douchebag (lel) I'd send you the replay for you to see.

Zephyr is, in my opinion, a strong item on Dr. Mundo when the game is lasting way longer than it should. You say I rely on my Movespeed to get kills, you are absolutely right, but the thing is, I get a 35% movement speed boost from Maximum Dosage, not to mention if I use Ghost (which was pretty much always available when I needed it). On top of that, I get more Attack Speed that in conjunction with the Frozen Mallet and Infected Bonesaw made escapes impossible.

Zordagoth wrote:
And you had quite a good pokey comp, but i'm pretty sure you didn't used it ^^'
Also, you say noone but Elise and you were on Ashe, but you do realize that Varus and Anivia can't walk up to her, totally ignore Darius, Yi, Khartus and start attacking Ashe, right ?

Varus and Anivia couldn't walk up to them and you know why? Because they'd engage the enemy team from the sides (at least Varus would) and instantly got deleted. Anivia was actually useful a couple of times with her wall, but that was about it :/ The thing Varus needed to do was to stay behind us, but he just refused to do it :(

Anyway, I'm not going to complain anymore (this isn't the QQ thread after all), we all made mistakes that game, including myself. Better luck next time.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2015 4:56am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

That's why people in foreign countries hate Finnish people - we never tip. We have never had a habit of tipping since people get paid to do their work. "Thank you" is more than enough for a Finnish waiter/waitress. :)

stay in ur country u cheap ***s
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2015 5:04am | Report

stay in ur country u cheap ***s

like u stayed in Spain??!??!?!? Oh wait......
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2015 5:05am | Report
OOOOOOHHHHHH SUNBUUUUURRRRNTTTTTT

Basically MOBAFire.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 27, 2015 5:09am | Report
I belong in England, England is my true home. :-)
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2015 11:24am | Report
:D

Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 28, 2015 4:40pm | Report
So this just happened...