Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Release Notes v1.0.0.121

Creator: JunSupport July 7, 2011 11:26pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 12:10am | Report
and meanwhile annie is still sitting pretty high since her last unneeded buff. seriously wtf
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 12:19am | Report
I'm still waiting for the Q caps for Veigar and Nasus.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 12:29am | Report

Im a little confused by the nerf on jarvan, not very substantial, and a nerf was not needed.

Untrue.

A nerf WAS needed. Jarvan has too much in his kit when played as a tank, while dealing too much damage.

He was meant to be tanky dps, but since everyone's builking up while still dealing good damage they're nerfing his damage portions to smooth things out.

caucheka wrote:

and meanwhile annie is still sitting pretty high since her last unneeded buff. seriously wtf

Also Untrue.

Annie has a double damage bug that occurs when you mash your keys hard enough during a full RWQ combo.
This is THE only reason Annie is being cried about on the forums, and that is likely to subside once the bug is fixed.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 12:49am | Report
ok?

level 3 disintegrate is 170 damage.
level 1 incinerate is 85 (assuming she also took 1 in shield at 4.)
tibbers is 200 plus 80 attack and 35/second burn

throw in a few auto attacks and ignite and annie has most mid laners. and as usual by level 6 unless you have a heal you shouldn't be at full health.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 12:53am | Report
Love that patch, why not change Alistairs AP ratio even lower, please that ****in cow shouldnt be an AP ***** while tanking like a pro with his Ult+1 or 2 Tanky AP Items.

Removed the health decay on the Revenant and Reanimated pets
Little bit confused bout this, "reanimated pets" does that mean when an Champ get revived he wont die expect if he gets nuked down again? Thats just freakin ******** Zils ult alone was OP enough because it maked 6v5(Time to Focus down the Carry, Time while the carry revives, again focusin down the carry from full health now without the most CC :3)

That Kog change, guess i will try him again, with 40% CD Reduce he will have 10,2 sek cd xD lets see if Nashors Tooth+CD Masteries&Runes alone are enough for 40%
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 12:59am | Report
Mwuahahahahha YES! Ty Riot for killing AP alistar (At least the FotM Alistar players) and making way for us real alistar players to hit the scene again. :3
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 12:59am | Report
Cant play the game, not a fan of the EU split, warwick heal nerf while leaving Nidalee one just as it was, lanewick an unmovable object on the lane? Mana guys? Need to get to the creeps/champion to do so... it feels like morello the idiot that makes and explains the nerfs plays on summoner lvl 1-5...

Srsly giev me my Diablo 3 NAO!
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 1:03am | Report
DEWO wrote:

Cant play the game, not a fan of the EU split, warwick heal nerf while leaving Nidalee one just as it was, lanewick an unmovable object on the lane? Mana guys? Need to get to the creeps/champion to do so... it feels like morello the idiot that makes and explains the nerfs plays on summoner lvl 1-5...

Srsly giev me my Diablo 3 NAO!

lol u mad?

Lanewick is exceedingly simple to kill once his Q is on cooldown and is probably the most easiest things in the world to gank in the laning phase. So what if he will never die if your lane is untouched? The moment your jungler pays a visit, it's bye bye fur***.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 1:04am | Report
yukimaru, what i believe it means is that they still die after 10 seconds or whatever but the health doesnt deplete.

i've revived myself as yorick and got into the fountain and i still died after a few seconds even though i had half health.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 1:05am | Report
It's called "catering to low ELO where people can't gank" kthanksbai.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide