Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Release Notes v1.0.0.121

Creator: JunSupport July 7, 2011 11:26pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 6:32pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
Obviously, you're assuming I'm not a total pro. It's ok, I will forgive you this time you naive little MOBAfire forum goer.

As said, go on a nerf WW some more, it will cater to people who are low ELO, myes.

My statement has nothing to do with your status of being pro.

I'm assuming you have NEVER played against a good Lanewick. So, you're in no position to judge.
Riot is not catering to low ELO. They're basing this on HIGH elo players, including tournament play, because that's where the best strategies are used.

Hungering Strike with 100% damage-to-health return is the best self-sustain in the game. It needed a nerf.

That is all.

I forgive you for being conceited and petting your own ego.
But that doesn't mean you're not wrong. Learn to think~ ;)

Riot only tinker with low-ELO when a champion is so pubstomp-y that it's causing new players to quit.
Like Xin Zhao or Evelynn. (Especially Evelynn)

Searz wrote:

What bug?

If you mash your Q, W, or R more then once during the combo and do it fast enough, one of Annie's skill will deal double damage.

It's a bug that was posted about and Riot's noticed it, but the vast majority of the community is ignoring it and assuming it was because of her buffs.

I'm pretty sure that makes it VERY easy to look OP...

Annie's buffs were all to strengthen her late game.
Forum-goers are complaining that as soon as she hits 6, she can 1shot them.

Level6 = Early game
Buffs = Late game

I smell a contradiction!!
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 6:57pm | Report
Leona > Jarvan?

Seriously lol, forget tanking, just looking at that spotlight makes me want to buy her. Although tbh they are almost exactly the same lol. She can probably jungle better then Jarvan too.

KillaTheNinja
<Member>
KillaTheNinja's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 9:30pm | Report
Patch looks very nice all around. :[ A bit bummed at the Ashe nerf seeing as I'm an frequent player, but ehh...not TOO bad.

Also, D: they forgot about Kayle?? Yes, I know they "buffed" her in the last patch, but that buff wasn't meant for release. Riot said on their official forums that her complete buff would be released in this patch...but nothing in the notes. That's what I was most excited for.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 8, 2011 10:13pm | Report
Shurelia made a very clear post that Kayle would be delayed again until next patch.

This is for 2 reasons:
  • Her DPS is low (obviously, new passive doesn't boost her raw damage, it just makes her better against tanks)
  • Her early game is still fairly weak
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 12:05pm | Report
For anyone who's interested, I just updated the database to accomodate for everything in this patch, including Yorick's base stats, which weren't updated before.
Bloofyre
<Member>
Bloofyre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 9, 2011 8:08pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

Shurelia made a very clear post that Kayle would be delayed again until next patch.

This is for 2 reasons:
  • Her DPS is low (obviously, new passive doesn't boost her raw damage, it just makes her better against tanks)
  • Her early game is still fairly weak

I think I'll go kill myself now - I'm literally just finishing up an early game Kayle guide.

Many thanks to Jhoijhoi for my epic sig

If I helped you at all, +Rep
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 9:58am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

It's called "catering to low ELO where people can't gank" kthanksbai.

That's why lanewick is picked/banned in high elo play and banned in competitive play? Get real guys, lanewick is an unmovable object who does not struggle with mana and has great sustain. There is this pro item called a sight ward that when used correctly, makes two man ganks very hard to pull off. Lanewick was OP, just admit it and move on. He outsustained every champion besides udyr and because of this slowly won his lane.

I love hearing the "catering to low elo excuse" about champions like lanewick. The same thing was said about vlad, who was even better at high elo because players knew how to get by his atrocious early game.

The only nerfs that were "catering to low elo" were for nocturne, who is now pretty ****py compared to other junglers in high elo play(just as I predicted cough cough).

Sorry for that little rant, but people really mix up what catering to low elo play is.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 10, 2011 6:34pm | Report
koggy buffs ftw :D
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
romeurosa
<Member>
romeurosa's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 11, 2011 7:58am | Report
Ashe

Enchanted Crystal Arrow
Cooldown adjusted to 100/90/80 from 75 at all levels
Slow duration no longer scales with level and now slows for 3 seconds at all levels

ECA cooldown ajustment is fine... there's always CDR stuff

The nerf on the slow is just stupid... flat rate slow!? Are u frikkin' serious!?

Seems like Riot can't make up their minds, for one they trade flat value for scaling and on the other they trade scaling for flat value!? OMGWTFBBQ!

This is one of the laziest, stupidest decisions I have ever seen on any patch note of any game I ever played.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide