Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Riot Games - World Cyber Police

Creator: Mooninites December 21, 2011 12:45am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:40pm | Report
If they were not at work, then it should have stopped right there. They have no authority to do anything with Riot while they are not at work or doing overtime. I'm also pretty sure Riot wouldn't allow anyone to access their stuff outside of their specific placements anyways.

Just think Luther, if they weren't busy watching streams, they could be getting of their ***es to fix your ping and LoL problems.

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:52pm | Report
As someone mentioned earlier, what if a policeman was off-duty and saw footage of a bank robbery with someone he recognized, or something like that. Just cause they weren't at work doesn't mean they aren't responsible.

And yeah, I would really like if they got off their ***es and fixed my ping. Although I think today it was normal, I just didn't really feel like playing.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 2:55pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

If they were not at work, then it should have stopped right there. They have no authority to do anything with Riot while they are not at work or doing overtime. I'm also pretty sure Riot wouldn't allow anyone to access their stuff outside of their specific placements anyways.

Just think Luther, if they weren't busy watching streams, they could be getting of their ***es to fix your ping and LoL problems.

Do you understand how companies work?
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 3:00pm | Report
Completely different case Luther, completely different case.

Should a waitress still serve you after her job is done?

Should a stripper still strip for money after her work is done?

Police have full reign of their powers whether they are offduty or not although while offduty they have no obligation to perform as they would while onduty. Riot employee's do not have that and probably never will, because most companies don't want to have their people claiming extra pay for something they didn't do.

If they aren't at work, they definitely aren't responsible for anything to do with LoL.

EDIT:

Sure do, Tem :/

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 3:00pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Do you understand how companies work?

lol'd
Yougan
<Member>
Yougan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 3:06pm | Report
Vavena wrote:

Even though many of you already said this, I in no way agree with any type of '****' talk in this game. It's just morally wrong, and I don't see how it can be ok in any case.

Anyways, SV messed up big time. I was watching that stream and really when he trolled the lee like that I felt like reporting him myself. Hope he learned his lesson (probably not..)

See people? This is how the whole community should be. We shall al be friendly and stop being *****es for every ****ing mistake someone does. Trolling is not a mistake, so ban that little ****er straight to hell, bann all of them. At least when the trolling ruins for people that much... I mean...
You could troll a friend or so but... what the bloody hell...

Anyways, death(bann) to everyone who can't keep their mouth shut and just have to be small *****es against everyone the whole time! WHO'S WITH ME? *Gives away free torches(bannhammers)

Thanks to jhoijhoi, Brynolf, Jeffy40hands, Samoh, MissMaw, Vavena, Koksei and The-Nameless-Bard for my signs
JMastiff
<Member>
JMastiff's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 3:13pm | Report
And now community confesses - how often do you use tribunal? I loled today because the link on EUNE page was redirecting to NA tribunal. I wonder for how long it has been that way.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 3:15pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Should a waitress still serve you after her job is done?

Should a stripper still strip for money after her work is done?

Yes.

Yes.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2011 4:26pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Yes.

Yes.

trololololol

DuffTime