Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Scared to do Solo Que

Creator: TinyStar April 9, 2013 11:08am
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 11:30am | Report
TinyStar wrote:

Teehee. I just used your guide Luther D: it worked really well :3
You don't play solo que?

:D

No not really, I only played during the end of season 2 to get a gold border and that was 90% duo queue. I don't even play normals on my own.

that reminds me i need to update my guide
TinyStar
<Altruistic Artist>
TinyStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 11:34am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

I have 1700 wins on normal games.

I have in total less than 100 games PLAYED as ranked D:
Ranked is always so serious, and I am mostly not :D

Doesn't go well with me :P
Gogo normalrangers! :D

Even normal games people do stupid *** ****. The other day I had someone play as an ADC and they went to the TOP lane. I'm like, please internet,just cut out. XDDD Normal games are fun most of the time.
TinyStar
<Altruistic Artist>
TinyStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 11:36am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

:D

No not really, I only played during the end of season 2 to get a gold border and that was 90% duo queue. I don't even play normals on my own.

that reminds me i need to update my guide

...better update that guide.... JK JK. It worked very well. That reminds me, do you get anything special if you play ranked games and your team is doing well?
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 11:39am | Report
I understand. The luck I have had the last week when it comes to normal games this last week makes me hesitant. I had some horrible teams and then 1 day where I had a horrible connection.

I'm just going to keep working on my mechanics with my champs I have picked for each role until I am comfortable with each of them.
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 11:42am | Report
Actually silver is worse than bronze... bronze are full ******s, if you don't belong there, you just stomp them :P

Just concentrate, play as good as you can and just ignore the jerks that cry for 1 mistake. Everyone makes mistakes every now and than. Oh yea and adapt to their stupidity...

Feel free to +rep me if i helped any way!
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 11:46am | Report
TinyStar wrote:

That reminds me, do you get anything special if you play ranked games and your team is doing well?

Uhmm an easier win :D
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
TinyStar
<Altruistic Artist>
TinyStar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 11:48am | Report
Lmfao. IAmByakuya makes me laugh XD. Well i'ma go try to see where I get placed at >.> its ten games right to be placed in a tier?
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 12:22pm | Report
Yep, ten games. If you duo with someone that's silver, it will help you to get placed in Silver with fewer matches won.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 12:42pm | Report
TinyStar wrote:

...better update that guide.... JK JK. It worked very well. That reminds me, do you get anything special if you play ranked games and your team is doing well?

It's still legit I've just started using lifesteal quints and delaying Vampiric Scepter by a lot recently which is what I think all the pro ADCs are doing too. Assuming you mean items there's really never much variation with ADCs, it's just pretty straightforward DPS optimization. I actually never played Caitlyn in ranked anyway, I played Ezreal every game unless he was banned/picked in which case I played Corki and Graves.

There's really nothing different about ranked games in any case, in fact most of the way to gold I found that players were significantly worse than in my normal games and I could easily outplay them. It's mostly just about your own attitude and mindset.
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 1:00pm | Report
you should be fine as long as you play well, if youre on the NA server im willing to duo with you in your placements and i dont really rage at all in game and if you do make a mistake ill try to help you learn from it

but yeah ranked isnt any different than draft other than the people tryharding thatll gut you if you make a mistake that costs the game
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide