Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Support Build Theory

Creator: DaRealWario August 29, 2012 3:43pm
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 5:15pm | Report
i think that EVERYONE should get wards and its annoying when people dont get wards even though you warn them 5 times in chat that there is an mia and that they should be warding their lanes so they can be ready for ganks. i -always- get wards if im solo top or mid and even as the adc and yes i know supports should be warding the bottom lane but 75 gold imo doesnt put off your build much at all and its good for when your support just happens to not have wards and has to recall to get more. but i really hate when no one else wards but my lane and they all get ganked v_v its just...75 gold it isnt that hard to buy a ward or two
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 10:57pm | Report
Generally i play hyper aggressive supports, like Nunu & Willump, Maokai, and Zilean, so i tend to build them straight AP and ignore gp10 items (usually because i start racking up assists early). But yes ERR'BODY BUY WARDS. ALL DE TIME. OR ELSE.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 5, 2012 11:54pm | Report
that doesn't work against more skilled opponents.
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
DaRealWario
<Member>
DaRealWario's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 4:27pm | Report
I remember a sweet moment where in bottom lane me (Sona) and my friend (Renekton) hid in a bush waiting for the two enemy champs (PvP, by the way) to go forward a little more. As it turns out, it was good enough, and I initiated with my ulti. They both died with Renekton's help in about 8s. I took out the fleeing second champ with my passive and only hit once by the Tower. This was all possible with...uh, I think I had nearly 120 AP and just a Rank 1 ulti. I make being Lv 23 look good sometimes :D
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 5:06pm | Report
Never has let me down yet. And i play against 18k (around thereabouts) elo people constantly in my clan. and ofc I do tanky ap on maokai, anything else is silly, and kind of sort of tanky is nunu.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 6:08pm | Report

Never has let me down yet. And i play against 18k (around thereabouts) elo people constantly in my clan. and ofc I do tanky ap on maokai, anything else is silly, and kind of sort of tanky is nunu.

I think you mean 1.8k
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 6:14pm | Report
no he means 18k cuz hes that pro ok?
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 6, 2012 6:34pm | Report

Playing as Sona or Soraka, as much as I know they are Supports, I like to build as much AP as possible while maintaining the role. Their heals need it, and their one offensive spell needs it.

Building AP doesn't support a team. It doesn't add a new effect, it only adds more numbers to their currently existing effects that they'll use regardless of whether they have AP or not.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 9:13am | Report
Are you asking if gp10 is good on other champs besides support? gp10 is sick on bruisers of all sorts, and also, mids:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/throatslashers-guide-to-gp10-mid-243625

not pimping my guide, legitimately answering his question
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2012 11:04am | Report
TheJohn wrote:

I think you mean 1.8k

Lawl. Yeah mah bad. 1.8k. BUT if there WERE an 18k group, I would def whip them all day long XD

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide