Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Topic of the Week - 1 Month Assessment of Karma

Creator: Mowen April 23, 2013 4:36pm
1 2 3 4 5
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 1:34pm | Report
I HATE THE NEW KARMA :< I loved the old E so MUCH STRONGER ugh i loved having the ADC or Tank targeted and then BOOM BIATCH. Got free massive damage on your tank while your safe. Her w is JUST TERRIBLE. Its so bad it needs to be quicker and much faster in a sense. When you use the W it should be like the curretn time and then it should slow too... And her E should slow too, she should basically be slows... alot of slows and she would carry honesly. She's pretty bad though i liked the old karma, also we are spoild kids btw. we dont apprecaite riot for remaking karama, and we complained about the old one lol
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 7:35pm | Report
i didnt complain about the old one i loved the old one lawl, i did want a rework because i knew she wasnt strong but this new karma is worse and doesnt play at all like the old karma at all
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Absolute.0
<Member>
Absolute.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2013 11:07pm | Report
I love both the new and old karma, they're just different.

the old one is more support-ish,
and the new one is somewhere in between support and leaning more toward ap carry.

Before people play karma as ap carry but we all know her main role is support, now? kinda hard to tell.
Deloviel
<Member>
Deloviel's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2013 5:38am | Report
I needed a while to get used to the new karma, cause i was one of the fans of the old karma.

I think new Karma is viable, but I do not think that the champion in fact improved. To my mind it is a completely different champion. I would still play the old Karma. She could really excel especially in a premade team where your mates know what you are doing. (And Enemys often have no clue what you are doing)

To my mind she now is a boring champion which has kind of a mixture of all the APs / Supporty APs. Fiddles Lifedrain is better than Karmas Mantra + SpiritBond, although she can move she can still be attacked and CC'ed during it, as already mentioned other Shields from supports are better, although i have to admit a Mantra+Shield for disengage rocks. Her Q, well... already said enough here.

As Support - sure, she can shield, but not heal anymore. Baiting does not work as good as it did before (among other reasons, because you don't get your AP bonus from passive)

So all in all - Riot made a unique champion in a mixture of others, where the others are usually more useful. I wish they made the new Karma a new Champion and kept the old champion.

The new Karma then could've been called "Sutra" so we got Karma Sutra in LoL :D
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide