Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

What's Your Best Champ?

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 November 10, 2010 1:13pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Simple Logic
<Member>
Simple Logic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 5:11pm | Report
Well.. once again I am sorry I didn't mean anything by it. :/ I'm just tryna get the highest rated Nunu build! and I actually added AAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOT to the build I completely almost re did it actually. and I added videos as well. :|

Need in-depth and effective builds? Check out my profile
Currently working on: None
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 5:14pm | Report
oops. lol. well water under the bridge. but seriously. just stop talking about the guide, besides ON the guide. lol. you made it pretty apparent that you have a good nunu guide.

Did i ever say that my favorite / best champ is Kennen?

just went 5/0/6 with him again. pro.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 5:14pm | Report
Quoted:

i would def NOT want to meet you in a dark bush.

*grab-hands*
Come here.....

Bwahahaha. Damn, I love playing at bushes or open areas, too (part of my Starcraft mind carrying over. Open areas for zerg = easy surround and generally battle wins).

Simple Logic
<Member>
Simple Logic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 5:17pm | Report
Kennen is too squishy for me.. and quite frankly I'm not good at champions that require skill shots X.x .. Although I love champions like: Nunu, Fiddletsicks, Mundo (His skill shot doesn't really count xD) I love tank Cho'Gath and AP Gragas with RoA thats always fun. ^_^

Need in-depth and effective builds? Check out my profile
Currently working on: None
Chaotic Bliss
<Member>
Chaotic Bliss's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 5:25pm | Report
Janna, Akali, Master Yi, Garen, Sion, Udyr, Veigar, Taric, Nidalee, Soraka,ummmm.... hell most of the build Ive got out there Im good with lol

Links below lead to victory. Choose your path

Pillars of Justice

Seeds of Chaos

Open your minds

Skype me at: chaotic_bliss1
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 7:15pm | Report
lol kennen is fiiiiine. his SS range is ridonkulous, and with ghost flash, he is virtually uncatchable. add rylai's and its gg. you cant use his surge for offensive, unless you are gonna use your ult combo. i generally dont initiate with my ult until i have zhonyas. in the case that i do not, i wait until the fight starts, then flash in and ult the **** out of everyone. gg, triple kill ftw. you aint got nothin on my kennen scrax! ill eat your base karthus alive!! QQQQQQQQQ -Kennen and his shuriken
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2010 12:20am | Report
Hahah, I bet. Too bad Karthus isn't on my top three played, if not you'd surely get to see him ;)
ExamplePrime
<Member>
ExamplePrime's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2010 1:38am | Report
Lets see...
= Because its like btw I'm 9 feet tall, made of metal and can kill three of you on my own
= Akali because she is the only hero I know who I can get up to 3k HP and still have over 450 AP
= If this guy got say a Banshee's Veil effect so he could block one stun or silence when doing his ultimate (and the channeling was reduced by 0.5 seconds) - he would be OP, I'm sure of it
= First blood, kill, double kill, kill, double kill, triple kill, triple kill, double kill, die, QUADRA KILL
& = Die to our massive burst damage and stuns as well as being able to summon a demon bear and do the chicken dance
= Press /joke and /taunt in game. At the same time I don't like him because he is soooooo cheap. W and Bloodrazers = win
= Shockingly easy to get kills with
& = Often get more kills than assists with these tanks ><
= I'm pushing all your towers at once...
= **** WARWICK!!! RUN NUNU BOT!
= Kill everything. Notice your team are dead, hit Ghost and Ult
= Heal, Stun, Shatter, Heal, Heal, Ult, Stun, Kill, Tower
Shameless plug: www.youtube.com/Exampleprime
---
I play games, I write stories. And I make youtube videos that are way to long.
Oberron
<Member>
Oberron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2010 12:37pm | Report
I'm starting to have more and more fun with Malphite as I keep getting better and better runes. I've gone from a tank that normally goes 3/4/9 to a tank that goes 13/3/12. I even had a Quad kill my last game and went 8/2/11. Got all 8 kills before first death. All assists came after deaths.
PFP
<Member>
PFP's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2010 1:42pm | Report
I'd have to say I've mastered playing Warwick and Ashe due to the incredible win-rate I have with those two champions. I enjoy playing TF (most played champ) since I first started playing LoL and always have a lot of fun with him (started off playing AD, then went Hybrid, now I'm pure AP). If I need to play a caster Annie is a champ I usually wreck faces with. Other than that for support I play a really mean Sona (can either AP carry or pure support) and I never go wrong playing Taric. Ezreal got nerfed a bit too much for me to still pick him anymore over Ashe, yet he is still one of the best due to his insane range and ability to escape anything (double-flash); but I generally pick Ashe over him for her CC helps the team much more.

I feel every player should be able to effectively play every type of champion and multiple ones of each category so bans in Ranked won't ruin their team compositions.

Best 2 champs in each category
Melee: Pantheon, Poppy
Ranged: Ashe, Ezreal
Tank/Jungler: Warwick, Rammus
Caster: Annie, Morgana
Support: Sona, Taric

Btw, jungle Rammus is ridiculous and by far the best ganker out of the jungle besides Shaco, Corki is now the best carry in the game after the patch, and Poppy is one of the best counters to the current jungling meta-game right now (she can lane, ward up the jungle, and gank the jungler taking red with a 2-hit K.O.). Deciding on either making a jungle Rammus, carry Corki, or counter-jungle Poppy build next as they are 3 of the best (under-used) champs in my eyes right now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide