Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What's Your Best Champ?

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 November 10, 2010 1:13pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 1:13pm | Report
Since there is a "What's your hardest champ?" thread, i thought i would make a "What's Your Best Champ?" thread. Simple enough.. Just name the champ, and explain why. Be descriptive!

My best champ would have to be Udyr, because his Offtank / Ganking style really matches how i play, and i spent months learning him, and i feel like i finally have him somewhat mastered.

Catching up is Kennen though. I bought him with RP [ik im an idiot] because i thought he was just the coolest champ ever. With a poke better than Ezreal, and no mana? Too good to be true i figured. Well, i havent played him in a while, but i recently purchased the Karate Kennen Skin, which by the way is amazing, so i figured i had to pick him up for real this time. Well ill be damned. Two out of the three last games i played, i went 11/0/2 where i literally carried my feeder team to victory, and 12/5/8 where i had the most kills again and 2 of the deaths were just me ****ing around because we already had baron and all of their turrets down. the third game... well. i went 1/1/7 because for some reason i just could not get kills. I even turret dove a low rammus by myself and finished him off, but for some reason i got an assist instead. I even SAW my auto attack be the last hit lol. And im pretty sure that the akali that did most of the damage didnt have red buff, so im pretty sure i should have gotten that kill hah. But w.e. So much fun.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 1:15pm | Report
I don't know why. but i do very well with akali. i don't see my self as a akli pro. but some how i get really good scores.

Same with singed / mord i really suck with them. still i get good scores :S
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 1:20pm | Report
uhm... its hard choice for me too.

i'm good with gragas, singed, amumu, support taric..

uhm pantheon, maybe urgot idk been a while..
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 1:22pm | Report
Sona, Janna, Akali, Ashe (Duhh), Kassa, Eve, Kata, Morgana, Karthus (Love that guy).. Ehh.. I think thats it :) Ohh, and Blitz! I'm ok with Alistair I guess.
AfghanWalrus
<Member>
AfghanWalrus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 1:23pm | Report
Blitzcrank , Vladimir , Garen(spin2winbrah) , and AP Magic Penetration Singed.
"Blindness is no impairment against a smelly enemy!"
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 1:48pm | Report
lolol. I like the multiple champs. and lack of explanation. KEEP IT COMING =)
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 2:00pm | Report
Lets post some more then!

ASHE: some times i do really good with her and carry whole games. on the other hand i can just be the slowe till really late game.

BLITZ: I still got some pudge skills. Same here. sometimes i can hit people in middle of creep waves, go blind hooks and stuff. other times i just miss every thing.

SHACO: Ohh i love this hero, the mind tricks you can do with people is so sweet. once took 3 people with 50-100 hp.

Mf: Same with ashe. but mostly i get good scores. getting some early bf swords and killing enemy team with ma ult.

NAUSUS: Ohh this guy is by far my favorite tank. the amount of damge you can do, and still being tanky *** hell is unbelivable. Early dragon? or even early baron! Nausus is the tank i can be unkillable with and still do 2k critts!

Kat: My old favorite! i kinda said bye bye to this *****, i play more akali now. but hey she have given me some pentas. Still got some skills left i wuld think

fIDDLE: Did some1 mention penta kills? howabout penta kill and baron steal? i do pretty good with this hero. but i wuld not call him my main.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 2:01pm | Report
*Sigh* Do we actually have to make an EFFORT? :( Fiiine..

Sona: I love support, and she's just über-delicious as it. Spam-able heal, damage, speed & a neat teamfight ulti.

Janna: Extreme pushing power, as well as support. Can't recall losing a match as her..

Akali: Tossing a ward through the wall and into a bush, then ulti'ing the sucker inside. Oh, the feeling..

Ashe: She's a tonne of fun to play as (screw you DEWO <3), simple as that.

Kassadin: Riftwalk -> Null Sphere -> Force Pulse = Profit.

Evelynn: Because everyone keeps calling her useless. And I love proving people they are wrong.

Katarina: One word: Shunpo.

Morgana: If there's something I love, it's being able to really contribute in team fights. Black Shield and Soul Shackle really enables me to be a positive force for my team when playing her.

Karthus: I like the challenge. And the penta-kills.

Satisfied, ey, Restrictnine?
Simple Logic
<Member>
Simple Logic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 2:18pm | Report
I hope you don't mind me, commenting on this Restrictnine but I love this thread idea.

The very first champion I ever bought and that will always be my favorite will be nunu=25 Nunu, he is by far one of the most versatile champions in this game and I feel that I win just about all of my matches with him. I love the 90% slow within 3-4 seconds with > or you could even add the Ult in there.. He is just by far one of the most fun champions to play in my opinion and his survivability and damage output is just bananas.

Need in-depth and effective builds? Check out my profile
Currently working on: None
Gravefury
<Member>
Gravefury's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2010 2:47pm | Report
Mordekaiser, just very good at him
Mundo,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide