Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who do you think is secretly op?

Creator: cooper56 April 19, 2012 8:13pm
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 7:55am | Report
DID I HEAR RENEKTON?

Renek is a snowball beast. If he ever snowballls he just ***** on kids ^ ^
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 9:33am | Report
I've seen so many fail Renektons this last week!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 11:20am | Report
Quoted:

DID I HEAR RENEKTON?

What's sad is that, even when he starts snowballing like that (Unless you get other members on your team fed) the other team will still be able to shut you down late game.
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 3:00pm | Report
GrimmFate wrote:

What's sad is that, even when he starts snowballing like that (Unless you get other members on your team fed) the other team will still be able to shut you down late game.

I still dont under stand why everyone say his late game is bad... Renekton late game is great..
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 3:33pm | Report
Nope it is not, he has bad scaling and is VERY dependant on his skills for damage output. He is sort of a mele ad caster, but with no stealth like talon.
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 3:39pm | Report
Personally, Blitzcrank

Powered up and ready to serve you an *** kicking.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
Opaque_Shadow
<Member>
Opaque_Shadow's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 6:39pm | Report
A good Blitzcrankcan wreck teams, grab - knock up - allow team to feed on them
Feel Free to send my referral link to anyone you know.

CANNON, n. An instrument employed in the rectification of national boundaries.
- Ambrose Bierce
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 1:14am | Report
GrimmFate wrote:

o_o The whole point of snowballing is to abuse the advantage and win early... If you're getting shut down late game that's not the champion's problem that's the player failing at snowballing
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 1:52am | Report

A good Blitzcrankcan wreck teams, grab - knock up - allow team to feed on them

he's pretty poor in lane and the early half of the game, but he has this sort of X factor where he alone can win you a game. Doesn't really fit in any lane imo. As a support you lack items which are pretty important on him for his own survivability. He can be pushed around top lane by strong top picks. I've seen a few players use him AP mid, but you have to be able to get grabs, also he can be bullied mid by aggressive champions like Cassiopeia

Quoted:

DID I HEAR RENEKTON?

So does Pantheon and Lee Sin. And Lee doesn't fall off as hard late game if he doesn't snowball, so there's no reason to pick Renekton over Lee
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
GrimmFate
<Member>
GrimmFate's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 7:09pm | Report
Quoted:

o_o The whole point of snowballing is to abuse the advantage and win early... If you're getting shut down late game that's not the champion's problem that's the player failing at snowballing

My point was if you're against a decent team they'll simply wait you out if you're are generally snowballing that hard. EVERYBODY knows(Or should know) Renekton doesn't do as well late-game. It's not that hard to figure out.(<Thus having other people getting kills/farm on your team is quite nice in case they do they that.) But then again this is the LoL community I'm talking about so I'm sure most of them would continue to run into you and die then blame a random person on their team (Probably the person with the most deaths) and surrender around 25-30 minutes in.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide