Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who is a great Preseason Unexpected Jungler?

Creator: Hatted December 11, 2014 9:02am
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2014 7:18am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Extra HP regen, extra mechanic while pushing and extra shield (most important) for 50 gold less! Or 175 gold more if you calculate in the gold you loose by selling your jungle item.

Actually sounds like a good idea later game.
Eyy
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2014 4:17pm | Report
Any thoughts on Jayce? I just gave a try in ranked and worked out pretty well. Obviously the clearing speed is very low at early game but you can make same pretty awesome ganks.

I've seen several korean playing him recently so that is why I thought I would give it a shot.
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 7:52am | Report
Blian wrote:
Any thoughts on Jayce? I just gave a try in ranked and worked out pretty well. Obviously the clearing speed is very low at early game but you can make same pretty awesome ganks.

I've seen several korean playing him recently so that is why I thought I would give it a shot.

Jayce Jungle? I've heard of it, but never seen it. I'd imagine you just spam abilities in gun (or whatever it's called) form and then switch to hammer and auto a ton. How does it work?
Eyy
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 8:49am | Report
Hatted wrote:

Jayce Jungle? I've heard of it, but never seen it. I'd imagine you just spam abilities in gun (or whatever it's called) form and then switch to hammer and auto a ton. How does it work?

Position your forehead parallel to the keyboard, the tip of your nose just over the Q. Then, with a single, gracious gesture, dive forward and immediately rotate your face towards your right. Repeat the gesture, look at the screen and consider smiting. Repeat until the camp is clear.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 8:54am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Position your forehead parallel to the keyboard, the tip of your nose just over the Q. Then, with a single, gracious gesture, dive forward and immediately rotate your face towards your right. Repeat the gesture, look at the screen and consider smiting. Repeat until the camp is clear.

Ganks/sustain?
Eyy
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 9:07am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 9:10am | Report
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 9:11am | Report

Are you certain? He seems kinda horrible in the jungle without a good bit of starting ap, and even then his shield would have high CD.
Eyy
Savlonic
<Member>
Savlonic's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 11:42am | Report

Vladimir confirmed.
Sig by TheNameless ^ Check out my Nasus guide ^
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2014 11:48am | Report
Hatted wrote:

Are you certain? He seems kinda horrible in the jungle without a good bit of starting ap, and even then his shield would have high CD.

Do it.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide