Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fast Champ? Can get anywhere on map?

Creator: ShenMasterFlash May 6, 2011 10:20am
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 5:22pm | Report
Anyone with Teleport
Anyone with a flash
Anyone with a low CDR MS buff
Miss Fortune

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 5:45pm | Report
Melarith wrote:

I'm not a Shaco expert or nothing, but this guide will display optimal box placement (apologies for the ad D:). You want to buy a Sapphire Crystal and two Health Pots, since that's generally the best laning build, imo (early sheen FTW), but you could also start with a Doran's item, I think.
Anyway, I didn't count how many JitBs I placed (just did it in a custom game), but I'd reckon around 4-5-something. You never want to stop putting down boxes until the buff spawns.

The trick is to run up to the buff, hit it once, and then run into your boxes, the minion aggro system works by attacking the closest hostile target, meaning if you hide a bit behind your boxes until the golem gets feared, the boxes will be closer to the golem than you will - that way it'll aggro the golem instead.

If your boxes die (they do sometimes, and sometimes they don't, oddly), you'll want to keep placing them INSIDE of the blue buff, to make sure that they are closest to it, and not you - if you can, try to make sure that the box is a tiny bit behind the center of the golem's hitbox, that way it'll turn around to attack it, allowing you to utilize your passive for an even easier kill.

If you're still having problems, just poke me again, are you EU or US, btw? I could try to show you in a custom game if you can't get it right. :)

You can advertise guides, even your own, if it is in response to help someone.
Bloofyre wrote:
May a squadron of beautiful vaginas find their way to your crotch by day's end.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
ShenMasterFlash
<Member>
ShenMasterFlash's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 5:59pm | Report
im US, playing under sn Silllas right now. add me if ya wanna show me!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 6, 2011 9:47pm | Report
I'm surprised no one mentioned Nidalee. She is very fast with her passive + cougar form, and has good escapability. She can be hard to get used to, but it's nice to have a champ with a heal and a poke for laning. I guess if he's low level he can get away with using Mobility Boots before he gets adequate map awareness to be in the right place at the right time. Also for supports Sona, Zilean, and Janna are very fast. Sona and Zilean are also very straightforward so could be good for a new player to learn. They can roam well too (Sona can't really gank, but she is fast).
Melarith
<Member>
Melarith's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2011 3:00am | Report
Mowen wrote:

I'm surprised no one mentioned Nidalee. She is very fast with her passive + cougar form, and has good escapability. She can be hard to get used to, but it's nice to have a champ with a heal and a poke for laning. I guess if he's low level he can get away with using Mobility Boots before he gets adequate map awareness to be in the right place at the right time. Also for supports Sona, Zilean, and Janna are very fast. Sona and Zilean are also very straightforward so could be good for a new player to learn. They can roam well too (Sona can't really gank, but she is fast).

Mowen wrote:
They can roam well too (Sona can't really gank, but she is fast).

Her ulti is scary if you've extended too far.

And the slow on her E with Power Chord is good as well.
The purpose of Shen is to flip out and kill people.
- Phreak
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2011 2:02pm | Report
The only thing Sona can gank with really is her ult so she needs to be 6 (so not a roamer). Though with the addition of her slow with her passive, she at least has some ganking option now besides her ult.
Eihn
<Member>
Eihn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2011 9:00am | Report
Any good player will always escape with a well placed 'Flash' but shaco is probably the most annoying champion to chase after.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 15, 2011 1:55pm | Report
AP Sona can totally gank with her ult, but no one wants to play Nuke Sona... =(
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2011 12:29am | Report

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2011 5:29am | Report
Teemo, Warwick?, Poppy?, Miss Fortune, Janna

Active:
Rammus, Master Yi, Zilean

Many many more...

TBH i suggest just giving him this link:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Movement_speed

That article explains most of the questions that he could ask. Just let him browse it, look at the abilities and pick a champ that sutes him.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide