Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion Guide Contest!

Creator: PsiGuard June 20, 2016 1:53pm
1 2 3 4 5
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 1:53pm | Report

Contest will close Monday, July 11 at 11:59 P.M. PST

Notice: Contest extended 1 week to July 11.

Hi everyone, we're doing something a little new and having a guide contest for several specific champions. Our goal with these smaller contests is to generate some great guides for champions that are new, reworked or just too unpopular and don't have a strong pool of guides yet. Rest assured, this will not replace our annual guide contest; we'll still have more of those in the future as well.

For your guide to be eligible for the contest all you have to do is create or update a guide for one of these five champions, fulfill the requirements and make sure your guide has been updated in June or July. This applies to older guides that have been updated, or completely new guides. If you fake your updates, do not fully update your guide content, break guide rules or cheat in any way your guide will be disqualified at our discretion.

To enter this contest, simply create or update a guide for one of the champions listed below. Be sure to set your guide type to Champion so we can find your guide!

Champions & Prizes

The winner of each category will receive a champion figurine of their choice, but it must be in stock.
Each winner will also receive a code for 1380 RP.

Guides for the following champions will be eligible for this contest:

Corki Graves Swain Vladimir Zilean

Remember, you do not have to rush your guide-writing. We want you guys to take your time and put in your best effort. You will have 21 days from the start of the contest. All eligible guides at the cutoff date will be reviewed and judged before the winners are selected. Remember, if parts of your guide are outdated your guide may be disqualified, so be sure to be thorough!

Looking forward to reading your guides!

Fine Print:

• Only Champion guides are eligible for this contest.
  • Open to registered MOBAFire members only. Not a member? Register now and craft your guide!
  • Contest is worldwide.
  • Prizes are shipped from the US. International winners are responsible to pay for any import fees, taxes or other charges that may be applicable depending on location.
  • Contest will be closed 21 days after the start of the contest.
  • After contest is closed there will be a 1 week judging period.
  • Winners will be notified by email after the judging period and will have 7 days to claim their prize.
  • Chosen figurine must be in stock.

Happy writing!
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
njb1212
<Member>
njb1212's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 1:56pm | Report
When you see this on the homepage it says June 4. Just thought I'd give ya a heads up
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 2:29pm | Report
Nice idea, not a lot of time for someone who wants to make a brand new guide though. Good luck to the guide writers!

credit to Bryun!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 2:40pm | Report
njb1212 wrote:
When you see this on the homepage it says June 4. Just thought I'd give ya a heads up

Fixed it, thanks for the heads up!

Quoted:
Nice idea, not a lot of time for someone who wants to make a brand new guide though. Good luck to the guide writers!

Thank you! Yeah, it's meant to be more of a mini contest than our traditional giant season changes contest. :)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 3:02pm | Report
Tfw I'll feel guilty if I write a guide advocating people to play Corki right now.

i mean haha cmon this guy is so ****ing broken haha i shouldnt be encouraging people to play this haha
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 3:05pm | Report
I mean you do have a talon guide ;^)

Special thanks to iPulsefire for the signature!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 3:07pm | Report
That is a very good point my friend.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 3:42pm | Report
Tfw I'll feel guilty if I write a guide advocating people to play Corki right now.

But "this guy sucks don't play him" doesn't sound like an awesome way start to a guide...

There will still be people that want to play him. Your guide doesn't have to be an advertisement for people to play the champion, just teach 'em how to play him best even if he isn't that great right now. ;)
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2016 3:45pm | Report
^ Proud Nocturne guide author!

check out my MF guide!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards