Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Community Portal, Localized Timestamps and Bug...

Creator: Mowen
February 15, 2017 4:09pm
14 posts page 2 of 2 Forums » News & Patch Notes » Community Portal, Localized Timestamps and Bug Fixes
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Ekki » February 17, 2017 6:03am | Report
A couple of things I noticed and I thought about the portal:

- The buttons to scroll through guides/blogs/questions don't seem to work.

none of these work for me

- If a question gets one good, complete answer it's probable it won't get any more answers, just upvotes on the "correct" answer. I think filtered unanswered questions as "questions with less than 3 answers posted" isn't the best option. If you could count total upvotes then you could say an unanswered question is one with less than, say, 5 upvotes within their answers (negative vote questions shouldn't subtract though).

- The recent comments section isn't highlighting my selected option. This isn't only a Community portal problem. It's also happening on the main page.

Hope this helps. The portal seems useful, I'm thinking of bookmarking it instead of the main page.
Sig by Ninja Trigger
Ekki's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ekki
<Veteran>
Rep: Prominent (79)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Ekki » February 17, 2017 6:07am | Report
Welp, the first and the last one seem to have been fixed as soon as I posted this.
Sig by Ninja Trigger
Ekki's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ekki
<Veteran>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » February 17, 2017 9:53am | Report
Thanks Ekki! I think your issues were probably caching which is why they were "fixed" almost immediately to you. ;P

Also I have been debating about the questions thing. Right now there aren't so many questions being asked that this is an issue but we will think on it. We could look into a way to mark a question as answered or if the only answer has high upvotes take it off the list maybe.
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Distinguished (552)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Ekki » February 21, 2017 4:37am | Report
If you're willing to go through the manual work and do it on a case-by-case basis it would be great. It might suck for the people having to do it periodically though.
Ekki's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Ekki
<Veteran>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!