Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Community Spotlight] - Luther3000

Creator: Jovy February 22, 2015 8:51am
TROLLing1999
<Member>
TROLLing1999's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:07pm | Report
Nice one! I would like to see more off-topic, non-gaming-related questions. That's the most interesting part of these interviews imo.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:09pm | Report
Nice one! I would like to see more off-topic, non-gaming-related questions. That's the most interesting part of these interviews imo.

I really hope that you're trying to live up to your name.
TROLLing1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:16pm | Report

I really hope that you're trying to live up to your name.

Why so?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:22pm | Report

Why so?

Because, last time I checked, MOBAFire was still a League of Legends community. Also, if you want to know a ton of off-topic bs, why not ask him yourself?
TROLLing1999
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 1:28pm | Report

Because, last time I checked, MOBAFire was still a League of Legends community. Also, if you want to know a ton of off-topic bs, why not ask him yourself?

Ok yeah...but 2 more questions would not hurt anyone, right? Still great interview! Still an opinion, no reason to argue on this.
astrolia
<Fabulous>
astrolia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 3:04pm | Report
Quoted:
Knights of the Old Republic

Good answer.
hi embracing. yes i play ff14 now.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 3:15pm | Report
Yay they used my question! And you genuinely care about my well being! You shouldn't, but I'll take it anyway. xD
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 4:18pm | Report
I really enjoyed reading this one and the different format looks great.

Btw, since Civ 5 is listed among your favorite games, do you like any other strategy games? (Maybe some other entries into Civilization franchise ?)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2015 4:42pm | Report
I like quite a few others but most of them are RTS. I wasn't really aware of the 4x genre until fairly recently. When I was a kid I used to like playing the original Command & Conquer and Red Alert and I really enjoyed playing Star Trek Armada II, to the point where I'd spend hours just installing mods to the game and editing ship files. I even made and uploaded my own map for it, though seeing as I was like 10 or something it was godawful and everyone hated it.

About 4 or 5 years ago I used to play a lot of Star Wars: Empire at War, mostly just for the space battles, Homeworld 2, LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth, and some Company of Heroes from time to time.

Most recently I've been playing Endless Space and Endless Legend, which are both great 4x games but not quite on the level of Civ 5 in my opinion. I also played Crusader Kings II which is very addictive but takes way too long (I'm at over 100 hours played and I still haven't finished my first complete game). I really like Sins of a Solar Empire which is basically a 4x/RTS hybrid and came really close to making it onto the list and I enjoyed playing X-COM: Enemy Unknown/Within quite a lot too.

p.s. thx friends
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 23, 2015 3:01am | Report

Ok yeah...but 2 more questions would not hurt anyone, right? Still great interview! Still an opinion, no reason to argue on this.
I was surprised myself to see so many league/adc questions pop up, but there was a decent number of personal questions too, I just had them merged together so the answer would be, eh, longer and more interesting.

And thanks everyone c: I gotta say this was probably my favourite interview as well, I kept pressuring Matt to write faster just cuz I was personally interested in the answers :D

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide