Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Creator: Hades4u December 18, 2023 7:28am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Raen
<Member>
Raen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2023 11:57am | Report
Levi 99
<Member>
Levi 99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 24, 2023 10:46pm | Report
I received this AWESOME Poro plushie from my friend.
They made it themself and it's my favourite Christmas present of all time!
Agent 99
<Member>
Agent 99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2023 5:56am | Report
My favourite Christmas food is gingerbread cookies, because you can decorate them as whatever you want!
Here's my recent attempt to recreate some league of legends characters.
chrisk_a7
<Member>
chrisk_a7's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2023 8:29am | Report
When I was 6-7 years old or so I received a lil cute Xmas wrapped present in Christmas from my great-grandmother. It was a chocolate bar! Back then I didn't understand why would someone given me chocolate for Christmas gift, until I learned many years later that this was my great-grandma's favorite gift when she was a kid back in her childhood years…
It was her tradition and her way to remind us that small things could make us happy!

Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year!
Imagine if i had a real weapon

Jax, 21/02/2009
Betolas9
<Member>
Betolas9's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2023 11:13am | Report
Hey, festive friends! 🌟 This year marked my first Christmas with my sister and her adorable son, and let me tell you, it was pure holiday magic! ❤️

The unexpected Christmas magic unfolded when people gave my nephew a present! He did something truly unexpected, we asked him to put the present in the tree and he tossed the gift right into the Christmas tree (not under it, as we expected)! 🎁🎄
And you know what? It turned into the most charming DIY ornament we've ever seen! I think next year we will do it intentionally!
See you all next year! Happy holidays! 🎅

]

I've included a picture of the tree with the gifts on it which I took before we opened them, but because it did not have my name on the picture I took another one that has my name on it!
Melancholy
<Member>
Melancholy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2023 12:18pm | Report
Here is my christmas post. I guess is not the classic happy tale, but at least is what happened
Tauricus2017
<Veteran>
Tauricus2017's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2023 2:57pm | Report
Are you tired of boring family-""comedies"" with the most predictable plots? Would you want to watch a movie that doesn't try its best to put you to sleep with its happy-go-lucky vibes while still featuring the sense of wonder and amazement that Christmas is all about? Then you have a lucky day, my friend, for I present you, The golden compass!

The golden compass features a fantastical world full of magic and wonders: intricate zeppelins flying through the air, beautiful landscapes, and fantastical beings. Remember the time you saw a Christmas tree for the first time? That's exactly the vibe! A sense of courage, spirit, and friendship is ever-present. Cold arctic plains with nordic hunters and noble sentient polar bears ruling the North Pole may send a chill or two down your spine, but that is nothing a good ol' cup of hot chocolate couldn't fix ;) On top of that, every person in the movie has it's own Yuumi?! While keeping the jolly themes, this movie, however isn't afraid to reference important topics as well. Religious supression, censorship, evil dogmas, and organised crime are what will keep your braincells on edge. You may argue that this is what kills the Christmas vibes and you may as well be right, but I believe the opposite. In my opinion it makes the motives of innocence, wonder and friendship between main characters ever so more meaningful.

The golden compass is not for everyone, but if you want to watch something different from the constant streams of Home alone(s) and Muppets Christmas carol(s), this movie is for you!
AD Cannon
<Member>
AD Cannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2023 10:36pm | Report
A non-traditional Christmas movie that is worth recommending is the “Hogfather”.
And before you ask.
No, this isn’t about some mafia boss from Zootopia. 😉

Based on the Discworld novel by Terry Pratchett, this movie takes place in a fantasy world whose equivalent of Santa Clause (aka the Hogfather) has gone missing in the lead up to their festive winter holiday of Hogswatch.

It raises the question “If Santa were in trouble, who would you root for to come to his aid and save Christmas?”

Perhaps the Easter Bunny? The Tooth Fairy? What about Sandman? Or Jack Frost? Or maybe, just maybe Death and his granddaughter!?!

With the premise set, the movie follows our protagonists as they investigate the disappearance and try to save their holiday hero.

Featuring equal parts fantasy and comedy while having a casual pacing with out-of-the-box humor that makes you think (typical style of Terry Pratchett).

It’s a bit of a long movie, split into two parts with a 3hr total runtime, so if you can’t watch it in one sitting it’s easy to split it over two nights.

If you are wanting something different to watch this Christmas break and you haven’t seen this yet, then I hope you give it a chance and enjoy it!
N.I.
<Member>
N.I.'s Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 25, 2023 11:22pm | Report
Thought that I would try something fun this year and went for a Prestige skin for my Christmas tree.

Prestige Christmas Tree

I reckon it turned out pretty good with a chic look and modern feel.
It kinda lacks the cozy warmth of the green base skin, but still manages to generate some sleek frosty vibes.Might try a new chroma next year, depending on what is in the shop rotation.

Cheers and enjoy the New Year!
Diablo10
<Member>
Diablo10's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 26, 2023 12:00am | Report
Braum loves hanging out with his Poro pals, but he gets especially excited to reunite with his best bud, Perry the Poro Pal, who mysteriously only shows up during Christmas festivities.

P.S. The fuzzy yarn was hell to work with, but the results are simply angelic.

P.P.S. Braum images courtesy of BRAUMIX

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide