Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Notifications System, Mentions & Other Updates

Creator: Mowen November 29, 2016 5:07pm
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2016 9:28am | Report
Yeah I love the @ tags too @ Re4XN haha

They're well cool!
I can't take back the words I never said
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2016 1:54pm | Report
Wow! you guys killed it with this update! I'm loving all of these new features!
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2016 3:24pm | Report
Could we get notified when guides we are following or have voted on get updates? I think that would be handy.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by arrizen ♡
RottedApples
<Inhouse Addict>
RottedApples's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2016 7:49pm | Report
mark as read button still doesn't work. i click it, it clears the things then when i go back to notifications they come back.

Signature is from Ninja_Trigger's champion mastery thread!
New and slightly improved version is still up to date >HERE!<
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 2, 2016 11:09pm | Report
I always have one +1 in the corner even after I've cleared everything, but I think that's already been mentioned!

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2016 11:27am | Report
I'm getting double notifications when people comment on my threads. Does the system really need to have different notifications for subscriptions and personal posts?
Vicious Skittle
<Sharpshooter>
Vicious Skittle's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 3, 2016 11:33am | Report
Quoted:
I always have one +1 in the corner even after I've cleared everything, but I think that's already been mentioned!

I had that too, the next time you get a notification click the close all buttons for the sections. Got rid of mine, and now it works like it should
Signatures made by: The_Nameless_Bard and Hopper
Perfection isn't good enough.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2016 12:35pm | Report
it would be nice to be able to choose which threads/content we create give us notifications

as much of a happy person I am, I don't really have any need to get 5 notifications a day solely from my happy thread :P

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2016 2:00pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:
Could we get notified when guides we are following or have voted on get updates? I think that would be handy.

@ jhoijhoi yes actually! There was so much new functionality in this update I forgot to mention this in the post. If you favorite a guide / blog / thread etc, you should get a notification when it is updated. :)

mark as read button still doesn't work. i click it, it clears the things then when i go back to notifications they come back.

@ RottedApples I have notified the dev in charge of this project, thanks for the report. Is this the X button or the "Remove Notificaitons" button? What tab are you trying to use the remove all notifications button for?

Quoted:

@ MissMaw yes but we actually thought this had been fixed. We'll keep looking into it!

Ekki wrote:
I'm getting double notifications when people comment on my threads. Does the system really need to have different notifications for subscriptions and personal posts?

@ Ekki it's supposed to have a hierarchy for not showing duplicate notifications. This is just one we must have missed, we'll get to fixing it!

Nighthawk wrote:
it would be nice to be able to choose which threads/content we create give us notifications

as much of a happy person I am, I don't really have any need to get 5 notifications a day solely from my happy thread :P

@ Nighthawk for this your option is to turn off getting all your thread notifications and just subscribe to the threads you want to get notifications for. I have the same problem with the "Post Whatever You Want" thread but it's pretty unique to us. :P
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2016 2:17pm | Report
Nice, thanks for the feedback!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide