Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

America: A War Zone

Creator: Shrillex December 8, 2011 12:53pm
19 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2011 8:12am | Report
I like the mask. V. VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!
Thanks to Lazukin!

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2011 8:14am | Report
Blowfeld wrote:

Being posted by somebody with a pony signature and this annoying "arrow to the knee" meme just rounds it up....

I used to be a hater like you, then a took an arrow in the knee.

You brought this upon yourself.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2011 8:59am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

You brought this upon yourself.

lol.
Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2011 11:48am | Report
Blowfeld wrote:

Well,

I would state something relevant, but this is about America... as you sow, so you shall reap.

Being posted by somebody with a pony signature and this annoying "arrow to the knee" meme just rounds it up....

I started to like you then I took an arrow to the knee
Samoh
<Member>
Samoh's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2011 11:58am | Report
Look it's V! Oh wait, no it's just the hacker group that never does anything cool =(
Thanks to Koksei, The_Nameless_Bard,JhoiJhoi, LaCorpse, JEFFY40HANDS and myself for the signatures! I am also a certified gangster.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2011 12:22pm | Report
I love how you guys are totally missing the whole point of the video, which is that a new bill may be passed in the United States that will, in essence, let the military lock up people for however long they like if they think they are terrorists without a trial or habeas corpus.

basically going against the bill of rights.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2011 12:25pm | Report
Quoted:

Anonymous is nothing.. It's just a bunch of 15-year olds who like to watch cp and think they matter by calling themselves anonymous.

For me, there is only one anonymous.. And that is the Hardcore of 4chan: The hacker group!

I don't think you know the whole story then. Anonymous is not only the hacker(s), it's now somewhat of an organization made up of thousands of people. The so called hackers are the main members of it that started this whole commotion with the 'stand up for your rights, stand up against the government" etc. and the ones encouraging people to accept their way of thinking. Pretty much every person that does these videos are still considered Anonymous, since the real Anon told them they have the right to do that.

"You are Anonymous, and we are you." -Anon

(Also like wrath said, this video is talking about the bill. They are just using Anonymous's name, nothing else)

I find this so interesting, I wonder what will happen.
Pwnzor1130
<Member>
Pwnzor1130's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 1:45pm | Report

I love how you guys are totally missing the whole point of the video, which is that a new bill may be passed in the United States that will, in essence, let the military lock up people for however long they like if they think they are terrorists without a trial or habeas corpus.

basically going against the bill of rights.

They did this previously by sending accused terrorists to Guantanamo Bay due to their status as "enemy combatants" which they invented in order to do that kind of stuff.

Thanks to The Nameless Bard and Vavena for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2011 1:57pm | Report
Internationals AKA non american citizens are not protected by the USA's Bill of Rights. That is why there is the Geuneva Convention.

However those who were naturalized citizens WOULD be protected under the BoR even when suspected of terrorism. "Innocent Until Proven Guilty" Or sooo I would think
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide