Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Body type?

Creator: Hutshi June 13, 2012 4:47am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

73 posts - page 5 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:41pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

A skinny guy can't compete with a muscular dude? In what? Weightlifting? Yeah, perhaps. In having one night stands? It mostly depends on your charm but having bigger muscles would help. Fighting? Not at all, technique makes a ****-load of difference. Meeting woman? I'm sorry, but muscles have nothing to do with it.

And being muscular has nothing to do with you feeling better. The reason you feel better is because you're exercising regularly. Whether it's weightlifting or just running/cycling every day the feeling will be the same.

So u assume that I diden't exercise when I was skinny, dude.. I ran like minimum 30km a week and that diden't make me feel better about myself.. It's all about the mass, and that you personally know that you are getting closer to achieve what you are aiming for..
I don't have to say a word when I'm picking up girls, I guess I'm that charming ? heuhue,
I don't feel the requirement to know the girl in person (if we click we click but im not looking for a gf), I just want to have fun and live my life to the fullest before I get stuck with wife, kids and a house..

I want to know that when I'm 60 years old I'm going to look back and think for myself, damn i really enjoyed my life when i was young..

A wise man once said:

"My message is to train hard, don't be a hard ****, enjoy life and don't take yourself too seriously. If there were more people like me, the world would be a happier place. I'd rather do what I do and have fun then sit back hating on someone achieving something " - Zyzz
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 2:49pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:

I don't have to say a word when I'm picking up girls, I guess I'm that charming ? heuhue,

I don't think raping someone is the same as picking up girls. If she doesn't consent, it's rape. I'm also not talking about making out in a club, for that muscles are completely useless as well.

Oh, and I googled that guy you're talking about. Heart attack at the age of 22. Yep, that's healthy for you! Man, I wish I was like him. I'd have like 4 months left.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:09pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

I don't think raping someone is the same as picking up girls. If she doesn't consent, it's rape. I'm also not talking about making out in a club, for that muscles are completely useless as well.

Oh, and I googled that guy you're talking about. Heart attack at the age of 22. Yep, that's healthy for you! Man, I wish I was like him. I'd have like 4 months left.

So spending the night with a girl is considered raping, god what have I done. :S

Well taking drugs and at the same time overdoing AAS surely ain't healthy, and shouldn't be done by anyone.. But at least he lived his life and had fun while doing it, to bad he lost control over it, because he really had it all figured out.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:13pm | Report
If there's no exchange of words then yes, by law it is considered rape.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:16pm | Report
So I got raped, big deal..
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:58pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Yet you fail to read that his family had a wide history of heart attacks and that he had a congenital heart defect? Which he had carry with him sense he was born? Also the fact he showed minor symptoms during the same year? Aside from the roids, he is still more healthy then most people on the earth. As the heart attack would probably have happen anyway and maybe even sooner, if he didn't lived the way he did.

I also raised a few eyebrows when I read that he died of a heart attack, so I found out why. You apparently didn't, but just came here to tarnish his death to try and win your argument with Slappiz?
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:59pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:

So I got raped, big deal..

or you're lying, which is a lot more plausible.
Blowfeld
<Editor>
Blowfeld's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 4:07pm | Report
This thread was kind of stupid in the beginning and is going nowhere really ****ing fast...
Fox Rage wrote:
Blowfeld. Best Party Wrecker Worldwide.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 4:16pm | Report
I think its good for people that care and for those that try to get up or down in weight, but not manage to. This could give them a idea what kind of body type they have and then be able to look for things other people did, with the same body type. As there is a lot of things that people say work and not, but some things works for some people and there body type, but not necessarily on someone else and there body type.

But now it have left its meaning and the rest, well I guess all people know that.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 4:34pm | Report
Dainou wrote:

Yet you fail to read that his family had a wide history of heart attacks and that he had a congenital heart defect? Which he had carry with him sense he was born? Also the fact he showed minor symptoms during the same year? Aside from the roids, he is still more healthy then most people on the earth. As the heart attack would probably have happen anyway and maybe even sooner, if he didn't lived the way he did.

I also raised a few eyebrows when I read that he died of a heart attack, so I found out why. You apparently didn't, but just came here to tarnish his death to try and win your argument with Slappiz?

There's a difference between fail to read something and not bother to. No, I did not know that but that still doesn't change anything. Congenital heart defects are usually not that harmful, and when they are they can be treated with medication or surgery. These types of defects, although serious, are rarely fatal. But do you know what's really bad for your heart? Steroids.
It's completely ludicrous that you think he would have lived sooner if he didn't do what he did. No, he wouldn't. If he had properly taken care of himself he would have survived as long as any other random guy, or even longer.
If you're going to accuse me of tarnishing his death or whatever then maybe you should at least bother learning more about it yourself. He was an idiot and that got him killed, it's that simple.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide