Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Body type?

Creator: Hutshi June 13, 2012 4:47am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

73 posts - page 6 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 4:43pm | Report
Zyzz was the king, truly inspirational.. And it's also plausible that he got killed in Thailand since the authority in Thailand tried to cover up the fact that he did die there..

I guess we will never now, forever mirin'
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 4:45pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

There's a difference between fail to read something and not bother to. No, I did not know that but that still doesn't change anything. Congenital heart defects are usually not that harmful, and when they are they can be treated with medication or surgery. These types of defects, although serious, are rarely fatal. But do you know what's really bad for your heart? Steroids.
It's completely ludicrous that you think he would have lived sooner if he didn't do what he did. No, he wouldn't. If he had properly taken care of himself he would have survived as long as any other random guy, or even longer.

I never said steroids was a good thing and I'm against it my self. Also I never wrote that he would have died earlier, no I wrote ''maybe'', as I know its not healthy to eat a bunch of junk food that is made up with a bunch of chemicals and which some, our body never will be able to get rid off. Exercise made his life better from the beginning, then he went on roids and then died. You just used his death to prove Slappiz wrong and being able to laugh at him for no reason. But his death is not caused by healthy life style, rather a heart defect and probably the roids had a effect in that as well. So I see no reason for you to bring that up in the first case, beside looking after something to use against him, when you lack anything else.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 4:53pm | Report
Dainou wrote:
But his death is not caused by healthy life style

He didn't have a healthy life style to begin with. His unhealthy life style was actually the major contributor to his death.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 5:12pm | Report
Blowfeld wrote:

This thread was kind of stupid in the beginning and is going nowhere really ****ing fast...

+1
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 5:21pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

He didn't have a healthy life style to begin with. His unhealthy life style was actually the major contributor to his death.

Dude, you know nothing about Zyzz, it was the first time you ever heard of him today.. So plz tell us how he lived ? or are you going to google and read about it for 4 hours first ?
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 5:29pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:
Dude, you know nothing about Zyzz, it was the first time you ever heard of him today.. So plz tell us how he lived ? or are you going to google and read about it for 4 hours first ?

He had congenital heart defect, didn't take any meds for it and used steroids. That's all I need to know to tell you he's a major idiot.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 5:29pm | Report
Slappiz wrote:

U mirin'?

No, I am most certainly not.

I feel that a lot more people would be if not for your obnoxious behavior.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 8:26pm | Report
Arguing is fine, but personal insults are not. Please keep personal insults out of your arguments or the thread will be locked.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 8:52pm | Report
Damn. Mowen burned you all.... GET MAD! xD
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 11:19pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

He had congenital heart defect, didn't take any meds for it and used steroids. That's all I need to know to tell you he's a major idiot.

He had congenital heart defect that was discovered after he died, so kinda hard to do something about it if you don't know of it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide