Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Bronies - What If?

Creator: tsubakainoue May 12, 2012 8:51pm
75 posts - page 7 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:26am | Report
You know i'm kinda surprised Matt didn't censor Ponies during that brief time **** was censored lol.

NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:40am | Report
Lol, this thread is still going? Oh my...

The most in depth guide to Twitch around.

Props to wRAthoFVuLK for the beastly sig and putting up with my request XD
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:42am | Report
@Nick true thats why I don't do it, but I can't see the point to force people to not do it. They like it ok. They should not over do it ,yes, but people should also not smoke or drink to much.
The thing with the show is just that it causes a lot association with littel girls and the gay scene. Rainbows and stuff. If we would talk about The Maxx we would be in the problem if it was made with drugs or not.

@Can soemthing
You never watched the show right? You never even tryed to make any point about it itself so. Go either watch it befor you say a show is something or not or STFU. If I say something is bad at least I do take the time to take a look at it and get some infos about it. You just proclaim you are better then other and know what is better. Srsly. YOU SAY I don't read what you say but in fact you do not even read youself what you say.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:46am | Report
LaronX wrote:

@Nick true thats why I don't do it, but I can't see the point to force people to not do it. They like it ok. They should not over do it ,yes, but people should also not smoke or drink to much.
The thing with the show is just that it causes a lot association with littel girls and the gay scene. Rainbows and stuff. If we would talk about The Maxx we would be in the problem if it was made with drugs or not.

@Can soemthing
You never watched the show right? You never even tryed to make any point about it itself so. Go either watch it befor you say a show is something or not or STFU. If I say something is bad at least I do take the time to take a look at it and get some infos about it. You just proclaim you are better then other and know what is better. Srsly. YOU SAY I don't read what you say but in fact you do not even read youself what you say.

3 points:
  1. Don't mind people liking the show; I don't and ever won't get it but that's just me.
  2. An off topic thread is just fine but why does it have to be dominated? I can't get anywhere on mobafire without getting eye to eye with a pony which is weird on a LoL forum.
  3. Don't pretend you're watching a show that has a huge message behind it. Admit that you are watching a children's show and just say you like it.

EDIT: if people start making signatures of themselves drinking or using drugs I'll tell them not to; I promise. :)
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 9:54am | Report
@LaronX
I've actually watched an episode. I'm not going to so insult a large group of people unless I can back it up. I have nothing against the show, why would I? The show is made for kids. Yes, it has some pop culture references that kids may not understand but that doesn't make the show ironic or whatever you call it. What I have a problem with is the feminine man-children who for some reason assume that being confident and prideful of passionately watching a show for little girls is something to be valued.
I never said I'm better than others nor have I said I know what is better. However, sometimes I do know if something is wrong, stupid and ******ry, and when I do I'll unpleasantly call people out on what they're doing.
I do read what I say and my words are chosen carefully, unlike yours. I actually understands what is written, I don't make stupid claims that are simply not true.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 10:57am | Report
  1. Don't mind people liking the show; I don't and ever won't get it but that's just me.

And that's how all people should act.

I dunno if you've given it a try, but it's a show worth watching.
It has a few funny jokes and a somewhat enjoyable story.
I started watching it with a completely open mind and I came out satisfied.
It's nowhere near being a show that I love nor being a favorite show, but it's good, and most people who watch it with an open mind will enjoy it.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 11:06am | Report
@nick it is a good cartoon thats what i am saying and most of the episodes are better in content then some of the "mature" shows. Not with a big meaning behind but still good.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 2:53pm | Report
I watch MLP for the rule 34 and the erotic fan fics

NinjaGinge
<Editor>
NinjaGinge's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 3:23pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

I watch MLP for the rule 34 and the erotic fan fics

hahaha, I tell ya you've kicked that persona of yours into high gear the last few days. I welcome this
Credit goes to JEFFY40HANDS for this godly imposing Viktor
Hey, you should help me on acquiring Medieval Twitch!! :D
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=507f1031d2ab3250817727
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2012 4:15pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

My point with the whole anime thing is basically; why can't people keep it to themselves? Why do they need forum threads, avatars, signatures, statues, VIP lounges and whatever else they have claimed.

Just go to your own place, watch your anime thing, discuss it on a anime forum and stop shoving it down other people's thoat. Is it really that hard?

Lol luther, just so you know, Anime is advertised to every age group. From children to adults, Anime is watched in Japan by everyone there (At least a good majorty from my knowledge). I understand the point of Canoas, and its a valid point. Why should one watch this show, if they are over a certain point in age? Well you could say the same for pokemon, or yugioh. The card game is INTENDED for young kids. But adults DOMINATE both the card game and the games. So if your saying that these "bronies" have a creepy fetish and should act their age... Well then you have to say that to every ADULT that does something not intended for their age group. But also, i understand why one would find the MLP threads every disturbing, and weird. This is a LoL thread, it should be a LoL thread... In my opinion there should just be ONE THREAD, for bronies so this auguring will cease.
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide