Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Elementary School Shooting

Creator: jhoijhoi December 14, 2012 2:29pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 5:29pm | Report
Vavena wrote:
Yeah pretty sure he was godlike after that one.

As Toshabi pointed out, he was actually Legendary.
Vavena
<Member>
Vavena's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 5:30pm | Report
GODLIKE AND LEGENDARY.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 5:43pm | Report
So, since eventually someone (most likely jhoijhoi) would try to demean everyone making godlike/legendary/etc. jokes, I was looking at how much it costs to completely save one african child (immunize him against all the common diseases and feed him till he's 18). This way I could make the argument "If you really cared about children dying then you'd have donated to charities instead of wasting money on a computer, since every X$ you waste could be used to save a child."

Turns out to ensure an african child reaches adulthood all you need is 800$. Just 800$. However, that's irrelevant after I found this:
http://www.raikoth.net/deadchild.html
That dude is a genius. His idea is that since we have established how much the life of a child costs, 800$, we can check how many children we're letting die with each transaction we make. Example:
Quoted:
One of America's top pro-life groups, Focus on the Family, spends two hundred thousand dead children a year pushing its message of conservatism and opposition to abortion. Take a second to fully appreciate the irony there.

I mean, to make the comparison between how much you spend and how much a child's life cost is easy, anyone can think about it, but turning it into a currency? Like I said, he's a genius. Hmm.. maybe it's a she..
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 5:44pm | Report
Canos, since when would your morals stop you from getting first blood? That's 400g.
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 5:48pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
Canos, since when would your morals stop you from getting first blood? That's 400g.

huh? Morals? Just because I share the view that people who pretend to care about dead children are a bunch of hypocrites doesn't mean I care. I'd never sacrifice my overall happiness to save someone I don't know. I only donate from time to time because it makes me feel above all the other ********s who won't give anything.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 5:53pm | Report
? I donate money every month. Automatically takes money from my account. To Wilderness Society Australia, RSPCA and Children's Mater Hospital.

So...
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 5:57pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

? I donate money every month. Automatically takes money from my account. To Wilderness Society Australia, RSPCA and Children's Mater Hospital.

So...

But you still use a lot more dead children on other stuff. Also, are you sure those are the best charities to donate to? They are probably using thousands of dead children to save only a handful.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 6:02pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

huh? Morals? Just because I share the view that people who pretend to care about dead children are a bunch of hypocrites doesn't mean I care. I'd never sacrifice my overall happiness to save someone I don't know. I only donate from time to time because it makes me feel above all the other ********s who won't give anything.

So when are you going to make IRL battle royale? :V
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 6:13pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:
So when are you going to make IRL battle royale? :V

When I have enough cash and political power. I have other projects that come before that, though.. like the one where I hire several people to take items out of vending machines, take a bite/sip and put it back in.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 14, 2012 6:17pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

When I have enough cash and political power. I have other projects that come before that, though.. like the one where I hire several people to take items out of vending machines, take a bite/sip and put it back in.

O. M. G. (+rep for making my day)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide