Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Forum Awards 2013! - Voting

Creator: Meiyjhe December 30, 2013 6:25am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 5:07am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

NicknameMy hands down.

O.o
Are people seriously voting for that guy?

I mean, sure, he might have changed, but about a year ago or so he was an annoying... less intelligent person (to avoid harsh language).
The moment a religious person unknowingly calls his own ways stupid: "And lol. I highly doubt you have magic powers. If you proved it I would believe you, but since you 'refuse to', I choose not to."
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 5:36am | Report
Gonna write down who I voted for what and maybe a little about why.

Intellectual quote - No opinion. Searz is obviously the most intellectual of the two, but neither are really intellectual quote of 2013, so no vote.

Wittiest quote - Astrolia. Made me laugh so much the first time I read it. Throat's is just vulgar and I don't really understand the context of Yaya's.

Intellectual poster - Would have voted myself, except I can't, so C4Lasty for his contributions to jungling.

Helpful member - Janitsu. Wit and intellect in equal measure.

Wittiest member - Meiyjhe. GMD is also very funny, but he can also come across as insulting sometimes. Bananaman always makes an effort to keep things humourous yet not insulting.

Peacekeeper - Wayne. I've had more warnings from him than Mowen.

Best Blogwriter - This was a hard one, but I think OTG in the end.

Best Guidewriter - Voosha. This infrequent user also happens to have what is one of the most comprehensive 3v3 guides I have ever seen, all of similarly great quality.

Best Theorycrafter - Satella. I definitely don't rate the other two in comparison (lulz at MyBloodisBlack), but I haven't seen Satella around lately. A bit of a pity.

Best thread 2013 - No vote. I only regularly post in QQ thread and tbh, I don't find it that interesting either.
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 5:46am | Report
You forgot about the best review shop 2013 ;-)

(subtle hint to vote for me)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 5:53am | Report
Vynertje wrote:

You forgot about the best review shop 2013 ;-)

(subtle hint to vote for me)

Tbh I don't think he voted on any of the B categories. Looking at the statistics more people voted on the A categories than on the B categories with a difference of 6. It seems some people forget that there is a B part as well :P
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Bludes
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 5:59am | Report
I didn't forget, but I didn't want to double post nor put it all into one post. =D

Best Sig - No opinion. I didn't notice their sigs.

Best Artshop - YayaFTW. Though I haven't personally used it, I've noticed that a fair amount of people go to him for requests.

Best Review Shop - Vynertje. Not many peole would be willing to put their own guides into the firing line when it comes to revenge-voting. I do really like Meiyjhe's format though, which is just a witty remake of pros/cons.

Best Idea 2013 - Permalink button. Because I have no ****ing clue what the RPG Jungle Anivia is about.

Best Forum Game - Guess the champion. I always have fun playing this.

Wittiest Guidewriter - Bludes. His guides never fail to make me laugh.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 6:28am | Report
sirell wrote:

Helpful member - Janitsu. Wit and intellect in equal measure.

intellect

intellect

AHHAHA BEST JOKE 2013?
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 9:10am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

AHHAHA BEST JOKE 2013?

Possibly.

Not sure why he writes it out either. It will likely just be ignored or create intrigue.
Is his opinion that important that voting isn't enough?..
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 9:39am | Report
Searz wrote:

Possibly.

Not sure why he writes it out either. It will likely just be ignored or create intrigue.
Is his opinion that important that voting isn't enough?..

I guess he just wanted to give reasoning, which is fine. However, I wouldn't want everyone to do this since then people could predict the outcome (while it is supposed to be a big secret :O). So I think it would be wise to say that we shouldn't discuss our votes right now and wait for the conclusion. There we can discuss all we want about what our opinions of the outcome are and what the reasoning was behind our votes :P
Change is gooooood
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2014 9:56am | Report
Well, it wasn't ignored, which means it created intrigue.

Better than saying - 'I voted'. What a waste of a post that would be.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2014 11:00am | Report
32 votes so far. Since there hasn't been a real deadline yet, I am wondering, would it be wiser to keep a deadline at a time unit (like 5 februari or something) or to use voting unit (like 50-100 votes)?
Change is gooooood
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide