Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Forum Awards 2013! - Voting

Creator: Meiyjhe December 30, 2013 6:25am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2014 1:34pm | Report
Is there an actual competition between nominated people or is it like 100 to 1?
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2014 5:35am | Report
The voting is almost over! If you want to give your vote you have 10 days left to do so. After that, there will be a period of a few weeks to finish up the analysis and award-making, where then the conclusion will arrive.

Before that moment I would prefer that no votes would be discussed so that the results of the awards will come as a huge suprise to everyone. At the conclusion you can talk all you want about the results of the voting, what your opinion is of the outcome and whether you would like to see a forum awards 2014 yes or no.

Thank you all for the participation so far!
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Janitsudude

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 1:30pm | Report
In voting section A, two draws are present! That means that if one were to vote now, (s)he can now have the full influence on the outcome of those two categories! If no one were to vote on one of these categories before the end of 31-januari, I will either have to flip a coin or I will have to allow 2 people to win a certain category, and I like neither of these options.

So if you haven't voted yet, this is your final chance, make it worthwhile :P

EDIT: God, I am so much spamming my own thread
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 3:11pm | Report
Make it a draw. Better to spread the love than to coin-flip over it.

About a 2014: maybe. It honestly feels kind of like we're wasting your time. I think you could be spending that time better doing other stuff.
I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 3:19pm | Report
^ who is this and what have you done with searz? O.o

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 27, 2014 3:48pm | Report
Is the hate for RNG not apparent enough? :P
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2014 9:34am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

In voting section A, two draws are present! That means that if one were to vote now, (s)he can now have the full influence on the outcome of those two categories! If no one were to vote on one of these categories before the end of 31-januari, I will either have to flip a coin or I will have to allow 2 people to win a certain category, and I like neither of these options.

So if you haven't voted yet, this is your final chance, make it worthwhile :P

EDIT: God, I am so much spamming my own thread

Oh I feel all important now. Which isn't a good thing because I haven't been around for the whole year... To top it off, I can't find a meme with an evil laugh.

Thanks for the effort Meiyjhe! The voting went really smooth and was fun.

Searz, I feel honored to be quoted in your sig.(I only noticed after voting by the way ^^)
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2014 10:40am | Report

Oh I feel all important now. Which isn't a good thing because I haven't been around for the whole year... To top it off, I can't find a meme with an evil laugh.

Thanks for the effort Meiyjhe! The voting went really smooth and was fun.

Searz, I feel honored to be quoted in your sig.(I only noticed after voting by the way ^^)

Thanks for the vote :D

I have bad news though, although you solved some draws, you made some new ones as well, so now the power is in someone elses hands (if someone is going to vote today or tommorrow :P)

I am already noting down the results and Yayaftw is doing great with the signatures so far, so I think the conclusion can come rather soon at this pace

Searz wrote:
About a 2014: maybe. It honestly feels kind of like we're wasting your time. I think you could be spending that time better doing other stuff.
If that is the only problem, then I don't mind. I enjoy doing this :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: My valentine; jamespongebob <3
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2014 11:59am | Report

Wait, you're in my sig? :o
Where?
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2014 12:01pm | Report
404: +Rep not found

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide